Georgeson is the world's foremost provider of strategic shareholder consulting services to corporations, and shareholder groups working to influence corporate strategy. The company is the oldest and most highly regarded service in the industry with 3,500 corporations and a global presence with offices in major financial markets. Since 1935, Georgeson has specialised in complex solicitations such as hostile and friendly acquisitions, proxy contests and takeover defences.
Since 2003 Georgeson is part of the Computershare Group, an Australian listed company that employs over 14,000 people globally, providing services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients.
candidates should have the following key competences in their profile:
1. Italian/ French national preferred. Other nationalities can also be considered provided that candidate show a knowledge of Italian language and financial /corporate market;
2. Advanced English is required, another foreign language is a strong plus;
3. University degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, Political Science or a related field with an exceptional performance record;
4. Functional knowledge or interest already showed thesis , publications etc.etc with financial services, listed corporate issues, corporate governance, social responsible investment and investor relations;
5. Minimum experience 1-3 years in high level firms, preferably specialized in commercial law, financial advisory , compensation and benefits, corporate governance, investor relations departments or related services;
1. Spreading of corporate messages towards financial community.
2. Collection of information, material and creation of deliverables to support communication.
3. Coordination works among internal offices, including Europeans and US accounts.
4. Conduct analyses and researches on institutional investors
5. Daily communication, relationship building and maintenance with third parties such as custodian banks and securities firms
6. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
7. Proper use of the internal platforms and compliance with internal procedures;
Skills and qualities:
1. Good command in written and spoken English, Italian and other language
2. Good communication skills written and oral
3. Attention to details
4. Good command of data processing
5. Proven ability to use MS Outlook, and PowerPoint
6. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
1. Competitive salary,
2. Internal support by our global network of processes and technologies
3. Possibility of work with levels of company employees, providing you with a challenging yet rewarding way of fast-tracking your business acumen and communication skills
4. Office, Rome centre
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Pioltello, Lombardia Part-time Ricerchiamo per azienda nazionale di multiutilities: ADDETTI ALLE PULIZIE Part Time serale - CINEMA PIOLTELLO / CERNUSCO PART TIME 17.5 ore a settimana DA LUNEDI' [...]
Riva del Garda, Trentino-Alto Adige Tempo pieno, Part-time, Tempo determinato Per il nostro punto vendita di RIVA DEL GARDA selezioniamo UNA/UN ADDETTA/O VENDITA ORARIO FULL TIME E DUE PART TIME 20 [...]
Settore: Pellame e calzaturieroLuogo di lavoro: Fiesso d'Artico - VeneziaGi Group . (Aut. Min. // Prot. N 1101 - SG - Iscr. Albo Informatico Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez.I) Per cliente ricerca ADDETTO/A [...]
Importante Azienda sta ricercando per la Milano: PM Analista funzionale Aquiring L'attività comprende la gestione end-to-end di progetti incluse le fasi di raccolta requisiti, stesura della docum [...]