For multinational company we are recruiting a skilled Customer Service and Logistic Manager with great experience in FMCG sector.
Dettagli sul cliente
Multinational Group, leading company and main player of the cosmetics sector.
The candidate will ensure an effective logistic and administrative management of the customer, providing them the agreed level of service and an efficient logistic management of components and finished products within their entire logistic path up to destination, through a control of KPIs defined in the Service Level Agreement with logistics suppliers.
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with customer Service Level Agreements,
by monitoring Client's performance in terms of delivery time, product availability, invoicing conditions.
- Authorize and supervising any change in the product delivery date.
- Supervise the issue of rectification notes to customers (debit or credit).
- Supervise the completion of the necessary formalities in case of theft and / or loss of goods.
- Release of blocked orders in SAP after controlling product assignment in Rolling Forecast or other particular agreements (commercial and promotional).
- Support the direct superior in sourcing and evaluating logistic suppliers, collaborating also in the negotiation of service level and commercial conditions.
- Support the direct superior in ensuring that logistic suppliers (logistic operator, transport agencies, etc) adhere to the Service Level Agreements, by monitoring KPIs and interacting directly with the third parties.
- Monitor level of service KPI, proposing and implementing corrective and preventive actions to avoid or manage out of stock situations.
- Monitor level of inventory KPI, proposing and implementing corrective actions in case of deviation.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the logistic budget, proposing and implementing corrective actions if needed.
- Lead the team, defining clear shared and individual objectives, offering feedback and support on their responsibilities, and contributing to the people engagement and motivation.
- Foster, with support of HR Department, professional development and growth of the collaborators - directly or indirectly managed - identifying potential improvement areas.
Profilo del Candidato
The ideal candidate, with Bachelor in FMCG Operations or Engineering, has at least 5 years experience of Customer service and logistics areas. Has strong managerial and people management skills, excellent decisional attitude, business acumen ans strong ethic.
Compulsory is Fluency in English.
offerta di lavoro
Ottima opportunita di carriera.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Milano Importante Azienda Spa Importante Azienda spa Agenzia per il Lavoro ricerca AUTISTA MEZZI MOVIMENTO TERRA La Posizione Ricerchiamo personale con esperienza in possesso di abilitazione al [...]
Bari Importante Azienda Spa ADDETTI BAR Funzione: Commerciale / Vendite / GDO Settore: Commercio / Vendite / GDO ADDETTI BAR Importante Azienda agenzia per il lavoro ricerca, per impo [...]
Prato Importante Azienda Ricerchiamo per importante azienda operante nel settore metalmeccanico: INGEGNERE MECCANICO la risorsa dovra essere necessariamente in possesso di adeguata esperienza [...]
Pescara Importante Azienda Richiesta buona conoscenza delle lingue inglese francese e tedesco; la risorsa dovra occuparsi in supporto alla proprieta dell'attivita di sviluppo del parco clienti [...]