Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville and Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Spain (Madrid), Italy (Milan) and in the US (Boston[WvL1] ).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class.
Scope of the job
We are looking for a senior legal counsel (location:
Milan, Italy) with experience in commercial contracts in the pharmaceutical industry, to reinforce the Galapagos legal team that is supporting the commercial and medical affairs department in Italy. This is a new role resulting from the ongoing expansion of the business activities to Italy.
- Serve as the “go to” (and for now ‘solo’) legal representative for the commercial and medical affairs team in Italy
- Proactively collaborate with the commercial and medical affairs team on new as well as ongoing commercial strategies, thereby identifying and analysing legal risks and proposing appropriate actions to secure compliance with relevant rules, regulations, and policies
- Provide legal advice on market access, and promotion and commercialization of medicinal products
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements relevant to Galapagos’ operations
- Provide training to commercial operations staff regarding legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to the biopharmaceutical industry
- Manage commercial disputes and assist with litigation matters
- As a legal counsel for Italy, you will report to the legal head for commercial and medical affairs (overseeing the activities in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France). You will also work within this team on joint projects.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in Law
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work independently. Well organized, independent and innovative. A commitment to operational excellence and getting the job done
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to market access, promotion and commercialization of medicinal products
- Experienced in supporting commercial operations functions; knowledge of contracts in commercial setting
- Excellent and confident presentational skills, both written and oral
- Flexible and creative, strongly developed business sense, able to take decisions under time pressure
- Good eye for detail and for compliance challenges
- Fluent (both oral and written) in English is a must
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. You will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda cliente un addetto alla pressa piegatrice. La risorsa sarà inserita all'interno dell'officina meccanica e sarà addetto alla conduzione di presse piegatri [...]
Importante tour operator siciliano cerca giovani che amino lo sport, anche senza esperienza nel settore, da inserire nelle nostre strutture in sicilia e sardegna. L'animatore dovrà organizzare tor [...]
Bar a centocelle, ricerca la seguente figura: ºbarista e banconista mansioni: ºservizio al banco clienti ºgastronomia fredda ºconsegne requisiti: ºesperienza minima presso bar o gel [...]
Agenzia di animazione da 30 anni un riferimento nell'animazione turistica cerca per l'estate 2020 addetti attività sportive: º organizzatori tornei sportivi º istruttore tiro con l'arco º is [...]