Junior Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
Schindler moves one billion people per day – with elevators, escalators and innovative mobility solutions. Behind this success are more than 60.000 employees in over 100 subsidiaries employed.
Mobility is the goal
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative and innovative team. In your role you have ownership for the following subjects:
- Contribute to the development of a novel functional safety concept for a distributed system in collaboration with system, hardware and software teams.
- Support the analysis of directives and norms as part of the development of innovative functional safety concepts
- Specify safety concept and document its implementation to apply for approval with notified body
- Contribute to implementation of safety concept as part of hardware or software team
- Collaboration with team colleagues locally and remotely, e.g. by means of code reviews.
Mobility needs you
Further qualifications include:
- Degree in electrical engineering and/or computer science.
- Some experience in developing and maintaining functional safety devices complying with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and estabilished functional safety standards
- Implemented and applied lightweight documentation procedures during development
- Is used to or interested in collaborateing in an international, distributed environment with changing priorities.
- Familiar with the essence and spirit of the requirements of the functional safety codes.
- Preferably has applied the same into a pseudo agile framework mixing traditional evidence to compliance with automatic generated one from CI/CD.
- Used to work with software state of the art development tools such as Git and JIRA.
- Mandatory understanding of desing and analysis of real-time systems and embedded Linux.
- Self-directed and self-organized, highly responsible and reliable team player, good analytics skills and open minded for new technologies.
- Mastering Agile development using Scrum/Kanban.
- Fluency in English
What else should you know:
Benefit from our services as a multi-award-winning TOP employer:
- Working environment: We offer a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Development opportunities: You start with a position-specific familiarization and are supported by us through professional and personal training measures
- Family friendliness: We enable you to conciliate your professional and private life through flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits: Benefit from our various employee discounts
- Diversity: We promote a culture of diversity
Do you want to move the future with us?
Please use the online form to send your application with all the relevant documents, earliest availability and salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR team:
Email: [email protected]
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Cerchiamo con urgenza addetti/e alle pulizie per residenza sanitaria ubicata a Milano (Zona BAGGIO). E' gradita esperienza nella mansione e disponibilità immediata. All'intero della struttura sono me [...]
Descrizione aziendaIl 1° gennaio 2009 nasce Life In Spa, Agenzia per il Lavoro a capitale interamente italiano voluta e creata da imprenditori e professionisti nella consulenza e nel settore delle ri [...]
ADHR GROUP SPA ricerca per importante cliente operante nel settore delle Telecomunicazioni un/a: OPERATORE TELEFONICO INBOUND, che sarà dedicato a servizi di customer care post vendita. Fondamentalme [...]
Cerchiamo urgentemente per strutture sanitarie di Paderno Dugnano 10 OSS E 10 ASA da inserire immediamente. viene richiesto l'attesta per l'esercizio della professione esperienza e disponibilità imme [...]