InfoCert is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Account Manager, based in our Milan office, to drive indirect channel sales growth and improving our overall profitability maintaining and improving our solid channel relationship with the existing resellers/distributors.
Key focus will be on ensuring partners are aligned to the market opportunity and positioned to identify, recommend, propose and deploy InfoCert’s portfolio of security solutions. InfoCert is uniquely positioned, as undisputed leader in our marketspace, achieving an important enterprise client base.
The channel and our partner eco-systems is a key component of our growth plans and fully aligned to support our go-to-market strategy.
This is a varied role and will require focus, channel relationship acumen and a solid understanding of how to engage and develop strategic partnerships.
The resource, that will be included in the existing InfoCert's Sales Division will have the following responsibilities:
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned resellers/distributors
· Develops business partnerships with distributor / reseller / system integrator partners aimed at selling InfoCert products / services
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
· Maximizes the revenues from the sale of InfoCert products / services through the enablement of the partners, providing support and training necessary for sales activities to achieve revenue targets
· Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
· Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
· Manages sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities ensuring full compliance with all InfoCert’s internal processes
· Provides accurate forecasts and reports on activities and sales performance as required by management
The resource must demonstrate the following skills and experiences
· Minimum 10 years indirect selling experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
· Fluent in English
· Experience in the sale of complex projects
· Understand and leverage value based selling
Great standing, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good negotiation skills, strong orientation to the goals with passion for over-achieving, dynamism, good problem-solving skills, availability to travel. Flexible, creative and able to adapt quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Per azienda cliente operante nel settore tessile, cerchiamo addetti/e a taglio/cucitura di articoli tessili da inserire in zona bresso (mi). Job profile le risorse che stiamo cercando devono [...]
Agenzia di lavoro sta cercando per azienda cliente multinazionale operante nel settore della logistica operatori di magazzino. Le risorse si occuperanno delle attività di ricezione, smistamento e [...]
Società cerca medici pediatri specialisti o con titoli equipollenti, e non specialisti, ma con esperienza in ambito pediatrico, da inserire presso strutture ospedaliere in diverse regioni d'italia. [...]
Agenzia ricerca operatori socio-sanitario (oss) da inserire presso la propria rsa. Desideriamo incontrare un candidato che abbia i seguenti requisiti: º qualifica professionale di oss; º disp [...]