This position is responsible for assisting the Risk Assessment and Controls Manager in the development, maintenance and integration of an effective Compliance Program within the Legal Entities and Business Units operating in Italy.
Responsibilities in this role will include a combination of the following:
- Support in the definition and maintenance of a Risk Assessment to identify and evaluate compliance risks within the Legal Entities and Business Units operating in Italy.
- Support in the evaluation of the impacts of newly issued regulations on new and/or existing products, services, and processes.
- Perform independent second line controls to ensure the adequacy of business operating processes and activities.
- Define, and periodically follow up, the remediation needed resulting from second line controls and key risk indicators.
- Critically review business operating process and internal control systems to advise on enhancements, provide efficiency/rationalization and/or automation .
- Support in the design and implement key risk indicators (KRIs) on all the applicable regulations, products, services, and/or processes.
- Align with local and International Compliance and other Functions on the main risks/impacts of non-compliance.
- Define reporting flows on the main risks/impacts of non-compliance, locally (e.g.: Committees, Legal Representatives, CdA, etc.) and/or externally (e.g.: International Compliance Organization).
- Support the international Compliance strategic projects/initiatives.
- Overall experience of 3-5 years with a focus in the Compliance area
- Experience in a consultancy firm would be a plus
- Familiarity with of all the applicable regulations (e.g.: anti-money laundering, consumer protection and fairness, usury, data privacy, regulatory reporting, anti-corruption)
- Degree in economics/law/engineering/math/physics
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have an investigative profile with deeper attention to detail, synthesize data, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming
- Work under pressure and ability to manage multiple and varied tasks simultaneously so to comply with internal and regulatory deadlines
- Understand the basis of the local Compliance environment
- Experience in managing regulatory Committees is a plus (preparation, presentation and minutes documentation).
- Microsoft Office management at an intermediate level (mainly Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Proficient knowledge of Italian and English language
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected] or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020, 9:01:29 PM
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
GRUPPO SCAI , realtà di dimensione europea, operante nell'ICT & Business Consulting, è alla ricerca di Importante Azienda per ampliare il nostro team di & Cyber Security a Milano. Technical Securi [...]
La posizione offerta e relativa al ruolo di Compliance Specialist - IT Service Manager da inserire all'interno di team di progettazione tecnica per primario cliente in ambito L'inquadramento previ [...]
Planet Pharma are currently recruiting for a Study Start Up Specialist in Rome. My client have been given full approval for this position and would like to speak to candidates who are searching fo [...]
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing know [...]