Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group HR & Organization function, the Group Leadership Development & Academy unit is in charge to support Generali strategy and business results as the engine to grow future global leaders, to nurture our talents, to accelerate the Group’s transformation, to foster diversity and inclusion across the Group and to enhance the perception of Generali as an employer of choice. The unit is in charge of designing and delivering key training, development and change management initiatives to enrich the potential of our people and equip them for our business challenges.
Within the Group Leadership Training unit we are looking for a temporary Group Training and Development Project Coordinator (to cover a maternity leave) for the design and implementation of Group wide leadership initiatives and trainings to support Generali Leaders and Talents growth.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the Project Leaders in project management of selected training and development programs for our Leaders and Talents
- Support the change management of selected training programs, through multi-channel (Generali Intranet, Social Media,...) and comprehensive communication plan and the engagement of relevant global and local stakeholders
- Support the planning and management of training projects starting from training needs assessment to delivery and measurement
- Organize workshops and focus groups
- Prepare compelling presentations and branding of initiatives to maximize impact
- Support internal processes for the delivery of the training initiatives (procurement, finance ecc)
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in business or social science and at least 3-4 years of work experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills, fluency in English
- Change management, project management and communication skills to manage complex international projects and international exposure
- Passionate about Change, Training & Development, Innovation and Digital, structured and organized, with excellent Project Management and problem solving skills
- Passionate about finding simple and smart solutions, building great relationships and create value for the internal clients and the company
- Interest in designing and deploying learning solutions included blended learning or standalone digital learning solutions.
- Motivated to work in a Company that aims at establishing a culture of Ownership, Innovation, Simplification and Human Touch
- Strong ownership, drive, determination and proactivity
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Creative, Ambitious, Curious, inquisitive and open to challenges
- Digital Mindset
- Collaborative and strong team player, flexible and driven for results
- Presentation and communication skills
- Experience in international working environment is a plus
Please provide your CV in English.
Milano, Lombardia We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Join us and challenge yourself in Sales! SALES ACCOUNT CENTER OF ITALY For our Essential Dairy & Plant-Based division [...]
Multinazionale operante nei servizi di logistica, riparazione e ricondiziona mento di apparecchiature elettroniche, leader di settore, ricerca per la sede di milano, ricerca: contabile. La risorsa, [...]
Azienda giovane e internazionale seleziona agenti di commercio plurimandatario.. Se sei motivato o motivata, scrivici una mail in cui ci scrivi cosa e come desideri apportare il tuo entusiasmo nell [...]
Milano, Lombardia Together è l’agenzia di comunicazione integrata del Gruppo OneDay, che mette al centro le relazioni. Creare relazioni, per Together, vuol dire connettere le persone a tutto ciò [...]