Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
As HR Operations Analyst you will utilize technology and analytics tools to provide support to Human Resources processes.
You may responsibilities will include:
- Maintain system set up, administration and data integrity of TAS HRIS, Workday, and TAS Italy slave systems based on SAP
- Define and develop system operating and audit processes as well as integrate procedures to support HR administration and projects
- Schedule and execute data and file updates, conversions, compliance updates, and mass changes
- Support project management during systems implementation, training and upgrades
- Participate in the successful execution of the annual reward cycle activities, including pay review and year-end bonus awards, by providing proactive and timely support and by resolving issues
- Analyse and evaluate sets of data & prepare reports
- Work collaboratively with TAS Compensation, providing back up and support on all areas of reward as required for the Italian business
- Design organizational chart for the business line and update all organizational chart
- Prepare, translate and deliver the material and documentation needed to support organizational changes at international and national level
The essential knowledge and competencies required to perform this role successfully are:
- Highly Analytical: ability to take raw data, break it down, and determine what story it tells
- IT tools: mastering of MS Excel – exposure to Macros (VBA), Power Query or Power BI will be considered a plus
- Systems: experience with HR or other Enterprise systems
- Project Management & Time Management: ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs
- Teamworking: good collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion: ability to manage sensitive & confidential issues discretely
- Precision: excellent attention to detail
- HR: previous experience in HR will be a plus
- Language: excellent written and spoken English – knowledge of French will be a plus
We offer the possibility to develop a great professional experience in a technologically advanced business and in a multinational HR function.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Per il progetto energia su Roma si selezionano 2 venditori con esperienza nelle vendita nel settore energia/telefonia. Si offre: -7/8 appuntamenti qualificati al giorno -provvigioni di sic [...]
IVI, istituzione medica leader a livello internazionale nell'ambito della fecondazione assistita, ricerca per la sede di Roma un Infermiere/a part-time. La risorsa si occupera dei prelievi di sangu [...]
Quantum Retail srl -societa che gestisce negozi a marchio l'Erbolario- cerca Addette/i vendita per il suo punto vendita di Roma c/o Roma Est. Principali attivita: assistere e orientare il cliente [...]
Studio commerciale in zona Monte Verde vecchio seleziona un/una collaboratore/trice da inserire nel proprio organico: si richiede motivazione, serieta, diligenza professionale ed autonomia operativa. [...]