- Nestlé Waters - Levissima plant
- At least 2 years as she manager or similar roles
- Degree in Environmental engineering or similar
Inspire and empower excellence in safety, health and environmental sustainability across the site. Develop the Site SH&E; OMP and drive its implementation through application of the Nestlé S&H; Management System (NSMS) and Nestlé Environmental Management System (NEMS). Provide leadership across all parts of the site to enable staff to realise their SH&E; goals and create pride in their achievements.
A day in the life of...
- Create a compelling understanding of the Nestlé SH&E; values and inspire stakeholders to excel in compliance & continuously improve, leveraging NCE Foundations and Advanced Practices (eg TPM, Lean Value Stream). Promote a behavioural approach to SH&E;, based on Nestlé Leadership Framework.
- Identify SH&E; priorities, current & future challenges, and opportunities for change at site/unit level. Develop a holistic strategy and implementation plan, aligned with Market priorities & objectives, and with the overall site OMP. Guide implementation and communication of the strategy.
- Guide implementation of the NSMS, NEMS, and other Group SH&E; Standards. Develop and continuously improve site SH&E; programmes to deliver compliance and performance improvement. Ensure local S&H; management system is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 (all units) and to ISO14001:2004 (factories, PTCs, DCs)
- Ensure training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to help them take ownership, and lead & manage SH&E; within their area of responsibility. Provide personal coaching and support to Site Management Team.
- Develop & coordinate SH&E; networks of professionals, champions, and SMEs for the site.
What will make you successful
- At least 2 yrs of experience as she manager or similar roles.
- Previous experience in operational environment.
- Took ownership of SH&E; and drove change through personal leadership.
- Analyzed complex problems to identify multiple root causes.
- Communicated effectively with different organisational levels.
- Must be fluent in English and italian
Location: Cepina Val di sotto