Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Accountable for selling and developing wholesale business for Women/Men/Non Apparel/Children,
ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with Key Merchandising Strategy. Build relationship with key customers to ensure long term partnership.
- Prepare budget by customers, attend product training and train seasonal showroom staff.
- Sell or support selling activities during market following Global Buy and Key Merchandising Strategy to drive qualitative and quantitative sales.
- Manage the overall budget of the area of responsibility, prepare forecast and update on a regular basis Senior Account Manager on the result of the market.
- Liaise with Customer Operations for post-market activities and produce final sales analysis of the season.
- Review outstanding units/cancellations/retiming reports and decide substitution for cancellations.
- Manage and approve (when applicable) client returns and stock swaps.
- Build strong relationships with customers ensuring long-term partnerships.
- Monitor sales and sell through across customers (prepare monthly reports).
- Facilitate marketing opportunities, selling contests and specific Visual Merchandising initiatives.
- Coach and educate customers on brand and product knowledge.
- Visit customers to review sales performance, merchandising and VM standards.
- Drive and grow in season sales.
- Identify future potential customers, present collections/strategies.
- Support Store development for the execution of new and refurbished POS.
- Work closely with Corporate Merchandising team, discuss product performance, market trends and design feedback and needs of the market.
- Manage the Account Executive and temp staff (line management).
- English and language of the country they deal with (UK based positions one role German and one role Spanish speakers between 4 Manager and 3 executives).
- Computer literate.
- Proven track record of managing key wholesale accounts in a similar luxury environment or previous experience gained in retail or customer facing background.
- Proven track record managing and developing people.
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda leader nella distribuzione dell'acciaio, è inserito in gruppo di aziende che opera a livello italiano ed internazionale con oltre 500 dipendenti un operaio-m [...]
Si ricerca infermiere per attività infermieristica ambulatoriale. L'interessato è in possesso di: - partita iva, - regolare iscrizione all'opi - laurea in infermieristica o titolo equipolle [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca operai d produzione su ciclo continuo, per importante realtà del settore produttivo ricerchiamo operai addetti alla linea di produzione. I candidati ideali hanno matu [...]
Stiamo assistendo una solida azienda informatica molto dinamica e innovativa nella selezione di alcuni brillanti analisti programmatorio programmatori python, anche junior. Assunti a tempo indet [...]