Bolzano - Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige
MUSKETEER - SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST - Bolzano
Do bouncers greet you with a handshake and a smile? Are you on a first-name terms with the owners of the top clubs? Does the motto ‘One for all and all for one’ resonate with you? If so, then you are a Musketeer!
At Red Bull, there’s no such thing as a typical sales rep — we live, work, and breathe the job. Being a Musketeer is not for the faint-hearted; we expect a lot and the stakes are high. First and foremost, you’ll need an unwavering enthusiasm for gastronomy, and endless fascination with the driving forces that shape it. You’ll need passion, commitment, and personal conviction.
Your entrepreneurial spirit means you’re able to work independently and have fun doing so. In return, you can expect a challenging and highly diversified position in an ambitious and fresh — yet experienced — team.
RED BULL AMBASSADOR
Use your unique personality to showcase this premium brand.
Bring the brand to life, from the trendiest cafés and bars, the best clubs in town, and the biggest festivals, to the most private and exclusive events.
Provide excellence and take responsibility for the visibility and availability of our products wherever you go.
As a trusted business partner, strengthen and nurture our long-term professional relationships with established customers, and create new alliances with key influencers and industry experts.
Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the hospitality and gastronomy scenes spreading affinity and enthusiasm for Red Bull.
Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the gastronomy industry and the latest trends.
Take full responsibility for the On-Premise sales and marketing activities for your region.
Know your region like the back of your hand, keep an eye on the latest trends, and maintain a sharp look-out for new opportunities—winning them for Red Bull.
Develop and deploy ingenious strategies and innovative tools to deliver the perfect pitch for Red Bull.
INDISPENSIBLE BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Make every appointment with your customers the highlight of their day. They look forward to benefitting from your insightful thoughts, astute observations, and strategic considerations.
Utilize your sales and negotiation skills to achieve mutually beneficial increases in earnings for your customers and for Red Bull, surpassing previous marketing and sales goals.
Take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing, coming up with new and innovative ways to keep Red Bull number one in the on-premise sector.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Well networked. You already have established contacts in the night scene or gastronomy, and/or you are able to make them quickly and smoothly. You are open, extroverted, and not afraid to approach people. You inspire others with your genuine nature and contagious ‘can do’ attitude.
- Barkeeper, event promoter, caterer, restaurant owner, or agency boss. Experience in the beverage industry, gastronomy, hospitality and catering, marketing, sales, or as your own boss is certainly an advantage.
- Technophobes need not apply! We need people who are IT savvy, and live and breathe new technology, tablets, smartphones, and the latest software.
- Flexibility and autonomy. Are you looking to break out of the 9-to-5 office routine? Great! Musketeering means life in the fast lane—things don’t move and change this quickly anywhere else; no two days and, more importantly, no two nights are the same.
- Street smart. You keep pace with the times and you’re on the cutting edge. You are at ease in the most varied social, economic, and cultural situations and what’s more, you treat all people as equals.
- Strong communicator. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills enable you to craft and deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Commercial acumen. You possess a strong understanding of sales processes, strategic and innovative commercial awareness, and analytical skills (planning and negotiation. You’re able to analyze sales and customer data, draw the right conclusions, and develop initiatives offering maximum value for both Red Bull and the customer.
- Values. We value focus, professionalism, responsibility, and passion.
- High school qualification
- English language: basic knowledge
- Travel up to: 75%
- Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Red Bull is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion.
Importante Azienda Technical e' alla ricerca di un CAPO TURNO DI PRODUZIONE da inserire 'interno di multinazionale Automotive situata in SUD TIROL. La nostra Azienda cliente sviluppa e produce compo [...]
Confidenziale srl - Soluzioni HR - ricerca per Azienda di servizi e trasporti, un/una: Autista patente C - addetti al trasporto/consegna materiale per conto Ospedale di Bolzano - si richiede [...]
PADRONCINO AUTONOMO, CON PARTITA IVA E PICCOLO FURGONE, SERIA SOCIETÀ DI SERVIZI CERCA PER GESTIONE E CONSEGNE A CLIENTELA FISSA GIÀ ESISTENTE IN AREA DI RESIDENZA ESCLUSIVA. LAVORO CONTINUATIVO E C [...]
Novità invernoPartenze immediate per Villaggi in Italia Spagna - Isole Baleari - Grecia Vuoi lavorare viaggiando e divertendoti Confidenziale agenzia di Selezione e Formazione animazione selezi [...]