At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trendsetter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we are excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Provide knowledge, insights and business-customers intelligence on the different FAFH customers and channels with focus on lodging, vending and coffee shops
- Build and maintain strong relationship with FAFH channels
- Insights, initiatives, and in market activity in FAFH
- Build joint business plans per FAFH Channels
- In field customer visits and promotion execution control and advice.
- Manage rebates and budgets
- Driving and strengthening customer relationships to deliver the FAFH strategy.
- Understanding of internal / external context for business opportunity identification in FAFH
- FAFH Shopper understanding
- Sales growth plan definition and drive continues sales growth
- Category experience will be an asset in this role but not essential
- Experience of working with multiple FAFH accounts
- Ideal candidate will have a strong sales background
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Good analytical ability, able to interpret data / research, add insight
- Solid commercial understanding, ability to recognize the impact of initiatives and decisions made
- Ability to work on own initiative and to pro-actively strive to improve ways of working
- Proven track record with excellent influencing skills
- Must be fluent in English - written and spoken
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA Preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years Key Account experience in FAFH
- Experience managing a multiple distributors FAFH CHANNELS
- Fundamental understanding of business planning and marketing plan knowledge.
- Ability to cultivate growth using analytical skills while viewing financial data to evaluate the profitability of a new account.
- Facility with numbers, numerical information, and basic trade math
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have trouble when applying, please contact to [email protected]
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
Job Function Sales and Category Management
Primary Location IT-25-Milan (Vimercate)
Job Type Professional
Closing Date Jun 21, 2020, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance No
Milano, Lombardia Tempo pieno, Part-time, Partita IVA €1.000 - €2.000 al mese Si cerca Architetto/Interior Designer con esperienza in disegno tecnico, render, modellazione di mobili e interni, [...]
20144 Milano Part-time, Tempo determinato Buongiorno, siamo Laura e Francesco genitori di Alessandro di 3 anni. Cerchiamo una tata per due mattine settimanali compreso il pranzo e una tantum la sera [...]
20161 Milano Tempo determinato Ciao a tutti Io e mio marito siamo in sw ma sto valutando di prendere una babysitter che ci affianchi per intrattenere il mio bimbo di due anni mentre noi lavoriamo [...]
20132 Milano Tempo indeterminato €1.200 - €1.400 al mese Studio Dottori Commercialisti con Sede in Milano (MI) zona MM2 - Cimiano ricerca contabile da inserire nel proprio staff con contratto d [...]