- Experience with IT, IP, data protection, contract, and commercial law. Experience drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Experience working in a law firm or as part of an in-house Legal team.
- Qualification to practice law in Italy.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience managing, negotiating with, and advising clients in structuring complex IT-law projects with public sector clients.
- Experience in cloud computing, IT-outsourcing, public and private procurement, professional services, and privacy law.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and maintain a fun and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently without much administrative support, demonstrating excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on a broad variety of matters, and have the ability to travel and adjust to an international company environment.
About the job
As Legal Counsel, you will work on legal issues and technological innovations as part of a group of in-house lawyers, taking on projects and cases that will challenge you to think big and differently. You will work collaboratively with Googlers around the world on initiatives that influence all aspects of the business. Additionally, you will assess legal risks and advise on products that will not only move information into the 21st century, but move information law forward as well.
In this role, you will negotiate and draft commercial agreements covering a variety of Google’s Cloud products, working for clients in Google offices throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and the United States. You will also be involved and assist in product launches, litigation matters, and regulatory investigations.
20th century laws don't always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you're a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Answer a variety of legal requests relating to Italian and European law from Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product, and other Google business clients and Legal colleagues across Europe and the United States.
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements and maintain templates that comply with company policies and local law.
- Advise management, business clients, and legal team members on the compliance of Google products with Italian law.
- Support litigation cases and regulatory investigations.
- Develop deep experience in a range of Google products and build effective relationships with business clients and legal colleagues in our various international offices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Des Srl cerca a MILANO figure per servizio di doorman, accoglienza e sorveglianza per nostri clienti di primaria importanza. Il candidato/a ideale deve avere i seguenti requisiti: - Bella presenza - c [...]
Importante Azienda srl , per importante azienda nazionale del settore Logistica e Trasporti (attivo su tutto il territorio nazionale in ambito di Warehousing, Handling e Delivery) ricerca un/a COOR [...]
Per prestigiosa azienda operante nel settore assicurativo, cerchiamo n.1 Impiegato/a Underwriter Accident & Health. Richiesta conoscenza funzionamento polizze individuali, conoscenza polizze infortuni [...]
K-FOR CAMBRIDGE LTD, gestita da una holding , con sede a st. Marks Studios 14,Chillingworth Road in London, ( United Kingdom) dopo l'apertura dei nuovi uffici a Londra (2015) e di due succursali ester [...]