The Territory Account Sales Executive works with experienced peers in a team of highly successful field-based salespeople, looking after a number of key accounts. If you have been successful in true value-based selling roles in the past and can demonstrate accomplished track record, then this could be the perfect place for you. In joining the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) team you will be working to help digitise and transform the industry; a chance to make a real difference. Roles like this only emerge every few years. A once in a career opportunity to join Autodesk and make a difference. The Territory Account Sales Executive is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts.
This individual is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling. This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, Account Based Marketing and Autodesk Field Sales.
- Look after approximately 40 key accounts in an account management role
- You will be responsible for retaining and growing this customer base, traveling around Italy
- If successful you will become a member of the Italian field sales team. Your duties will include driving and sharing best practices with your colleagues
- You will need to lean on a number of resources including channel partners
- To be successful you must be capable of having business discussions with C-level leaders of large organisations
- You should be capable of pulling together ROI cases and sharp and articulate executive summaries
- Autodesk has a number of AEC applications, all of which join together to make a compelling end to end workflow for customers
- You should become conversant in the product benefits and workflows
- The AEC industry is complex and fragmented
- You will need to be able to take complex information from multiple sources, within difficult situations and think quickly on your feet with the customer and convey the complex in a simple way
- Proven experience of managing and growing a portfolio of accounts offering complex business solutions
- Strong executive selling and relationship management experience
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction OR Manufacturing industry is ideal
- Demonstrable track record in account planning, SFDC, LinkedIn and other Sales Tools
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider employment for all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
LuxPleasure è alla ricerca di personale/collaboratori motivati da inserire nel suo staff di vendita, acquisizione e relazioni pubbliche direttamente a MILANO/ROMA/FIRENZE/VENEZIA. La nostra attivi [...]
Importante azienda ricerca 2 figure per inserimento dati per nuovi uffici su Roma che si occuperà di: - tenere traccia delle attività di individui e dipartimenti dellâ€™azienda - Compilare, [...]
Importante azienda ricerca 2 figure da inserire nella contabilità per nuovi uffici su Roma che si occuperà di:-fatturazione-bolla-prima notaRequisiti:-stato di disoccupazione-disponibilità immediat [...]
Cerchiamo, per i migliori panel di sondaggi in Italia, persone che vogliono cominciare unâ€â„¢attività seria di sondaggi retribuiti. Offriamo una grande opportunità di guadagno per chi vu [...]