TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries,
TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The primary responsibility of the Accounting Specialist is to work with the Team Leader/Senior Accountant in meeting the accounting, tax and other reporting commitments of the relevant clients. S/he is responsible for individual goals and helping to meet the wider departmental goals. Furthermore the Accounting Specialist will ensure timely and quality accounts preparation and calculation and daily deliverables of excellent services to a portfolio of assigned clients.
- Accounting entries
- Assures compliance to VAT principles
- Calculation of monthly withholding tax
- Preparation of Tax return
- Calculation of Italian Municipal Property taxes (IMU, TASI)
- Creates queries and reports on Payroll data
- Prepares simple financial reports or supports Senior Accounting Specialist, Team Leader or Manager in predisposing complex financial reports
- Escalates to more senior members of staff relevant queries
- Supports and manages clients and internal requests in a timely manner
- Intermediate knowledge of English (B1+)
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- High School Diploma and/or Degree Economics
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in Accounting & Tax firms (studio commercialista)
- Works in compliance with the TMF procedures and related standards of work
- Good client services skills and ability to meet required deadlines
- Responsible and organized
- Ensure that all accounting procedures remain in line with applicable law and overall objectives
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Accounting and budget account
- Operational knowledge of VAT and other corporate taxation matters
- Working knowledge and understanding of international financial/capital markets and financial instruments
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for companies in Italy (Statutory deadlines, filing requirements etc.);
- Goals focus (both individual and team goals)
- Concern for quality
- Problem solving attitude
- Creating team success – as a member
- Acts with integrity
- Upholds the VALUES of the organisation in all they do
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Dentix Italia Srl, azienda che opera nel campo della salute ed estetica dentale con esperienza di oltre quindici anni nel settore e che ad oggi conta piu di 200 cliniche di proprieta tra Spagna, Itali [...]
Milano, Lombardia CarusiHR & Co. è una Società specializzata nella Ricerca e Selezione, Valutazione del Potenziale, Analisi Clima Aziendale, Consulenza Direzionale e Career Counseling. Al fine di g [...]
CarusiHR & Co. e una Societa specializzata nella Ricerca e Selezione, Valutazione del Potenziale, Analisi Clima Aziendale, Consulenza Direzionale e Career Counseling. Al fine di garantire una visibili [...]
Presso il dipartimento Finance divisione Accounting & Reporting, a diretto riporto dell'Accounting & Reporting Manager, la risorsa si occuperà di contabilità generale, con focus principale sulle att [...]