UN World Food Programme WFP
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
Under the general supervision of the Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator, the D&I; Consultant will be responsible for providing support to and promoting all diversity and inclusion and gender equality related initiatives across WFP.
Accountabilities And Responsibilities
The Diversity and Inclusion Consultant will work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator but will also work as an integral part of a larger team.
- Support D&I; initiatives and/or projects that are aligned to gender equality and in alignment with wider WFP policies.
- Provide analytical, coordination and contribute to internal and external Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Provide inputs to and finalize knowledge products and capacity development materials in partnership with the Capability Department team to deliver impactful face-to-face and/or online D&I; content and training.
- Provide technical and coordination support to the planning and organization of technical and any other expert joint working group meetings with key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide updates to regular monitoring and reporting on gender parity progress, including disseminating information to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct research and analysis of global, regional and national disability inclusion trends, as appropriate.
- Prepare written contributions and knowledge management products for D&I; including disability inclusion.
- Support and coordinate an effective data-collection on disability inclusion across the organization and make recommendations for embedding reporting in existing systems, as appropriate.
- Provide support in developing ongoing communication and outreach channels with Country Offices and all other WFP Offices as required.
- Conduct on-going research on demographic trends and best practices, identifying and recommending strategies for enhancing diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Ensure the timely and accurate provision of D&I; information when requested by the Division or colleagues in different Country Offices.
- Facilitate and support execution of internal events, workshops, and programmes focused on sense of belonging in the organization.
- Provide support in generating content for approved intranet and social media channels.
- Technical contribution and participation in effective knowledge management to strengthen diversity and inclusion, including data collection, analysis, and information sharing and/or exchanges.
- Identify, leverage and promote diversity partnerships to support D&I; goals
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education: An advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Psychology or Behavioural Sciences, Organization Development, Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field and related work experience or trainings/courses.
Experience: At least 4 years of professional experience in Human Resources and the Diversity and Inclusion area.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of D&I; and HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
- Analytical ability to compile, maintain and analyse data, prepare reports and draw initial conclusions in support of work carried out; skills in developing sources for data collection.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
Language: International Professional: Fluency (level C) in English language.
Terms and Conditions
WFP offers a competitive compensation package which will be determined by the contract type and selected candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please visit the following websites for detailed information on working with WFP.
http://www.wfp.org Click on: “Our work” and “Countries” to learn more about WFP’s operations.
Deadline for applications: 27 July 2020
Ref.: VA No. 123324
Qualified female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
Show moreShow less
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Niuma S.r.l., società italiana di Information e Communication Technology leader in soluzioni di e-Business innovative, con sedi a Roma, Milano e Bari, ricerca, per ampliamento del suo organico, della [...]
- Hai maturato esperienza nella costruzione, implementazione e consolidamento della governance di sistemi di qualità, in accordo con il vertice dirigenziale - Sei autonomo nell'organizzare e pianif [...]
Azienda leader, nella gestione di servizi alberghieri nell'hotellerie di lusso, è alla ricerca di una figura come cameriere di sala da inserire all'interno di strutture alberghiere 5 stelle lusso si [...]
Descrizione azienda- PosizioneJOB ITALIA SPA AGENZIA PER IL LAVORO Aut. Min. Lavoro n° 13/I/0001610/03.01 del 05/02/2010 per importante azienda cliente ricerca num. 10 FACCHINI con esperienza pregres [...]