Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The main task is the management of the QA R&D; team monitor,
bloodline and filters with the overall assignment to continuously improve the quality and the reliability of Baxter product developments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the QA R&D; resources (personnel and budget), taking care of personnel development and training
- Assignment of Quality Project Managers /QA R&D; Engineers to the various projects/products, based on their competence, knowledge and skills
- Provide support to the QA R&D; teams for the implementation of the assigned tasks
- Assure compliance to all applicable Baxter corporate procedures as well as local work instructions and applicable laws standards
- Establish objectives and targets for QA R&D; in alignment with Baxter, plans their implementation and verifies their achievement
- Control the timely and effective execution of all activities in charge of QA R&D;, with periodical reporting to Management
- Provide support to pass regulatory sites inspection for Baxter
- University graduate in Engineering, Biomedical or Life science is preferred
- Previous experience in Med-Tech industry with special focus on medical devices
- Deep knowledge of Design Control principles and Risk Management principles
- Knowledge and experience of Quality System based on ISO 13485, FDA, CFR, GMP and MDSAP
- Experience in team management
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and negotiation skills are required
- Excellent knowledge of English
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
E-WORK SPA - Agenzia per il Lavoro, filiale di Mirandola (MO), ricerca per importante azienda cliente operante nel settore metalmeccanico ADDETTI ALL'ASSEMBLAGGIO/TAGLIO/INSTALLAZIONE. I candidati i [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Importante Azienda Italia sta cercando un istruttore tecnico per una pubblica amministrazione nel comune di Medolla. Responsabilita La risorsa si occupera di pratiche [...]
Categoria: Operai, ProduzioneLuogo di lavoro: Modena (MO) - , di Mirandola, ricerca per officina meccanica: GOMMISTA La risorsa, riportando direttamente al Responsabile di Officina, si occuperà [...]
Si ricerca per officina meccanica: gommista la risorsa, riportando direttamente al responsabile di officina, si occuperà di attività di cambio gomme, tagliandi auto e piccole riparazioni meccanic [...]