Date: Sep 24, 2020
Location: Ortona, CH, IT, 66026
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Responsibilities and duties
Reporting directly to the HSEQ Area Manager, you will develop in this entry level role to provide the leadership,
coaching and support that will drive continuous HSE and Service Quality performance improvement across all Halliburton Product Service Lines, Business Development and Support Services functions operating in Italy. You will be a member of the European HSEQ Team and we would prefer some experience in an HSE environment although relevant qualifications in the HSE field may be accepted without extensive experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the on-site HSEQ Representative of the company to our major client
- Facilitate the H&S; improvement plans for the senior management team
- Lead HSEQ projects and improvement initiatives for the operation
- Provide support, coaching and advise on all aspects of H&S;
- Participate in the Safety committee (Riunione Periodica)
- Provide performance reports and KPI’s
- Develop risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, emergency response
- Waste minimization, pollution prevention and control
- Provide oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards and ISO Standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties
- Provide technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement
- Italian and English fluent (read/write/speak)
- University Technical Degree - Degree in Workplace Accident Prevention techniques (Laurea in Tecniche della Prevenzione nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro) preferred.
- Competent in using Windows: Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
- working knowledge in HSE and SQ fields preferred but not essential
- Is undertaking or is willing to undertake the Professional health and safety qualifications for working in the HSE profession in Italy
- SALUTE, AMBIENTE, SICUREZZA, HSE, QUALITA', RSPP, ASPP.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Contrada S. Elena, Ortona, Chieti, 66026, Italy
Requisition Number: 88652
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Business Development, Business Process, Sales, Management
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Lavorare in ambito amministrativo richiede precisione, buone doti organizzative e problem solving. Se ti riconosci in queste skills abbiamo l'occasione giusta per Te. , di Ortona, ricerca per clien [...]
Ottosunove agenzia di comunicazione, specializzata in brand development, in-store marketing e retail design che integra la disciplina del neuromarketing Show moreShow less [...]
Categoria: Segreteria / Servizi Generali - Segretario/a amministrativo/aInizio previsto: 12/10/2020Luogo di lavoro: Ortona, ChietiLavorare in ambito amministrativo richiede precisione, buone dot [...]
Lavorare in ambito amministrativo richiede precisione, buone doti organizzative e problem solving. Se ti riconosci in queste skills abbiamo l'occasione giusta per Te. Adecco Italia Spa, filiale di O [...]