Thermo Fisher Scientific
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Monitors for new tender opportunities in designated geography
- Total management of the tender process, including expression of interest in forthcoming contract opportunities, completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and high-quality
- Tender submissions, in a timely manner.
- Effective navigation across differing tender portals
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate the required approvals
- Produce and analyze data to support scenario analysis and strategy definition
- Ensure the documentation is submitted according to the deadlines
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Education and Experience
Who we are looking for:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in respective role within medical devices
- Strong knowledge of local business practices, and legal processes
- Good organizational and analytical skills and priority management
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and positive.
- Outgoing and friendly, with a “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Goods computer skills, in particular spreadsheets in Excel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proven experience in similar administrative roles
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientic, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Per ampliamento del nostro organico ricerchiamo un/a TECHNICAL RECRUITING SPECIALIST Attività principali -Ricerca e selezione profili, principalmente in ambito Finance; -Colloqui di selezione e v [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro leader nel settore ricerca e selezione di personale, filiale di gallarate, cerca,per azienda cliente del settore prodotti per l'igiene un/una buyer la risorsa selezionata si oc [...]
Nel mondo di oggi, così complesso e interconnesso, i clienti hanno bisogno di trasformarsi e adattarsi ad una velocità sempre crescente. In KPMG Advisory ci concentriamo sui principali vettori del c [...]
Role Summary Per le nostra sede di Milano ricerchiamo una figura professionale da inserire nel team Corporate Tax. L’attività, rivolta ad imprese e gruppi multinazionali, riguarderà principalm [...]