Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta .
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
- Supervise and standardize local accounting practices with the purpose of facilitating the transition to EBS (Shared Services Center)
- Map existing local procedures and processes in the aim of collecting & diffusing best practice models
- Build tight relationship with all Cluster Controllers to secure local adherence and active participation in the harmonization project
- Demonstrate effective indirect leadership through efficient and appropriate influential skills + setting up clear objectives and guidance.
- Own Small Entities’ initiative (full transfer to EBS ownership) timeline & execution
- Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Identify regional synergies and possible centralization efforts
- Simplify MEC activities for Cluster controllers & promote Biz Partnering tasks
- Financial reporting and processes:
- Active support for local accountants with limited functional management
- Drive alignment and continuous improvement of financial processes in large European Clusters in collaboration with the Region, Group Finance and EBS to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Financial reporting for pre-listed legal entities in group accounting system to ensure completeness, clarity of information is maintained and timeliness of submissions. A high quality of data/reporting is required.
- Responsible for COR approval process to ensure consistency across REU.
- Coordinate of Credit Committee escalation process + manage LCs in pre-listed entities
- Supervision of RAM utilization in pre-listed legal entities
- Cash collection
- Implement, organize and oversee effective cash collection within the Region with specific focus on large-AR entities
- Internal Controls:
- Leverage Small Entities’ project to strengthen I/C performance across the Region with specific focus on “red flagged entities”
- Monitor the relevancy of all simplification initiatives against REU goals and with the objective to reinforce operational accountability
- Key member of the REU Business Control Team, providing support to Director Business Control to build a high performance Controlling team by developing a pro-active strategic Business partnering organization
- Preparation/participation in Business Reviews
- Improve the financial knowledge and understanding across the Region by providing training and education as appropriate
K ey projects and focus areas
- Ensure process excellence and consistency across the reporting entities within pre-listed entities, utilizing EBS wherever appropriate
- Improve project accounting processes, control and tools across all BUs in Region Europe with primary focus on pre-listed entities.
- Align Management reporting by deploying a standard across the delayed Clusters based on the Regional and Group Standard
Business SYSTEM UTILISATION
- Support finance digitalization through BI-usage across entities lagging behind.
Contribute and support Group initiatives to implement improvements in process design and system utilization (e.g. Business Planning system)
Internal dotted-line supervision and authorities will be established as appropriate
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Degree in Finance/Business administration
- Extensive experience in Business Control and Accounting
- Preferably prior knowledge of the Medtech industry
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Proven People Management experience and effective team player
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Ability to travel when required
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Ricerchiamo una risorsa che abbia conseguito preferibilmente gli studi in campo elettrico/elettrotecnico/elettronico. Responsabilità la risorsa dovrà lavorare sulle linee di produzione. Comp [...]
MAW Search and Selection - Divisione Industria ricerca per società di ingegneria operante principalmente nel settore chimico e alimentare sita nei pressi di Agrate Brianza (MB) DISEGNATORE MECCANI [...]
Ricerchiamo Responsabile Qualità, con provenienza dal settore dello stampaggio plastico tecnico, componentistica meccanica, automotive, assemblaggio che, rispondendo al Responsabile Qualità di grupp [...]
Ricerchiamo neolaureato/a in Ingegneria Meccanica o Ingegneria Edile per posizione di stage in ambito progettazione Impianti HVAC. Il tirocinante prenderà parte alle attività di ingegneria e progett [...]