Be part of our Purchasing Organization,
We are looking for a Category Manager Logistics & Warehousing to join the team!
Location: Porcia - Italy
BA Europe Purchasing & the role
We, 98 colleagues of 12 different nationalities, operate both at central and plant level and collaborate with a panel of international suppliers engaging them with with our internal business partners like: Sales, Product Line, Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain, R&D;, Manufacturing & Engineering, Quality, etc.
In our competitive world we build on long-term relationships with our suppliers, the best value for money, the most meaningful innovation and excellent quality with respect for our values.
Our mission is to support the company in delivering on-time with perfect quality at the right cost, so that as a company we can live up to the expectations of our customers..
We rely on building strong cooperation. We focus on innovation, quality and development of long-term relationships with our strategic suppliers. Sustainability and continuous improvement are the elements that are underpinning our activity.
As we operate in a dynamic, international and competitive environment, Purchasing is sometimes quite challenging. We count on our well-developped social capabilities and good set of technical or financial skills to get us through the day. For sure it represents a fantastic growth experience where you can learn from all the different activities we need to manage.
We are looking forward to welcoming in our team, individuals who go the extra mile and put their energy in converting ideas and concepts into projects and actions to satisfy our customers’ needs.
An open minded and creative person, who:
- is a team worker, willing to take on new challenges;
- is capable to develop and take important business decisions;
- is ready to withstand the pressure and responsibility of her/his function;
- has excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
As Category Manager Logistics and Warehousing you will be responsible to define and manage the purchasing of logistics solutions of finished goods, small appliances and spares parts for EMA and its affiliates in Europe, in close collaboration with Operation Logistics, Supply Chain and Sales to ensure best-in-class service level at competitive costs
Among the different areas of responsibilities you will:
- develop a good relationship with key peers & stakeholders (Purchasing ,Logistics, Supply Chain, Sales, Product Line, Operations).
- develop and implement strategies for sourcing warehousing and distribution services for EMA and its affiliates in Europe;
- hold the complete relationship with logistics & warehousing supplier base fostering standardization of the European contractual setup;
- plan, organize and drive the best sourcing activities and tenders;
- actively contribute in meetings, projects and events to streamline and improve the European logistics network;
- search alternative and innovative logistics solutions to improve efficiency in customer satisfaction;
- manage KPI’s and ensure compliance to contracted terms both internally & externally;
- provide market insight and relevant information to the organization
All this while keeping Electrolux values and priorities in check.
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Specialties can range from Supply Chain, Logistics, Foreign trade, Economics to technical studies related to the area of scope.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in purchasing, supply chain or logistics in a multinational environment
- Adjacent disciplines like planning and manufacturing are also welcomed
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment
Languages: Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Azienda di sanificazioni civili ed industriali, con sede a Porcia (PN), ricerca addetta/o alle pulizie AUTOMUNITA/O da inserire nel proprio organico, residente in zona Sacile. La figura si occuperà d [...]
Confidential , di San Vito al Tagliamento, ricerca per cliente operante nel settore della metalmeccanica: OPERAI/E ADDETTI/E AL MONTAGGIO MECCANICO Nello specifico si occuperanno di lavorare in pr [...]
- di Sacile (PN) ricerca per nostro cliente nel settore impiantistico e termotecnico un/una "Progettista Elettrico". La risorsa verrà inserita all'interno dell'Ufficio Tecnico e si occuperà a s [...]
Descrizione Offerta Per Cliente operante nel settore metalmeccanico, ricerchiamo e selezioniamo un/una: Project Manager (Rif. ITPM) La risorsa, riportando al Direttore di Gruppo, si occuperà d [...]