We are looking for an Accountant who will join the Accounting team at Docebo and she/he will support the Head of Accounting (in Italy) for tracking and performing the accounting monthly activities.
In particular, the Accountant will provide financial, clerical, and data analysis, while managing the entire order process flow using the internal ERP and accounting system to ensure efficiency and accuracy in customer accounts and billing. The ideal candidate will thrive on the blend of autonomy and teamwork while helping build out the best practices for this new role but also be focused on meeting tight deadlines for Docebo statutory accounts and audits.
This is an EMEA role and will manage the AR/AP processes for EMEA region.
Report to: Director of Finance (https://docebo.pingboard.com/org_chart?center=6359083)
- Perform daily checks on the client/supplier contracts in order to assure the correct terms of payment.
- Process the client order for the Docebo entities within our ERP and then issue the related invoices making sure they are correctly and automatically uploaded into the accounts receivable ledger.
- Prepare preliminary revenue assurance reports from our internal ERP system, maintaining the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Prepare and Manage analysis on AR/AP accounts, as required.
- Manage and resolve revenue issues dealing with Sales/Customer Success Team.
- Manage Cash application, GL accounts reconciliation of Receivable, including AR aging, bad debt exposure and preparation of deferred revenue schedules for North America.
- Support the monthly closing and quarterly activities related to Receivables, coordinating with Local Financial accountant and Global Receivables Accountant and Local Financial accountant.
- Contribute to Treasury functions, record customer and third party payments, and support the team with Cash Flow activities (Actual/Forecast).
- Handle customers cash receipts application and DSO.
- Support Global Receivables Accountant and local finance team for ad hoc projects.
- Assist auditors with their requests and questions quarterly, at mid-year, and end of year.
- Assist any other areas of Financial Accounting Department as necessary coordinating with Local Financial accountant and Global Receivables Accountant.
- Accounting Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience at least 2-3 years in Receivables/ General Ledger department in a Multinational company, preferably in software industry.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Previous Knowledge of Quickbooks (preferred)
- Team Working and communication strengths
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be proactive and work autonomously
- Ability for some international travel as needed
Descrizione Per azienda metalmeccanica di Biassono con produzione interna, ricerchiamo buyer con esperienza nel settore che si occupi di ordini d'acquisto diretto, gestione fornitori (gradito inglese [...]
AxL SpA Business Unit di Carate Brianza ricerca e seleziona per azienda cliente in ambito metalmeccanico un TORNITORE/FRESATORE CNC : La risorsa sar inserita all'interno del reparto produttivo si occu [...]
Categoria: Magazzino / Logistica / Trasporti - MagazziniereInizio previsto: /09/2020Luogo di lavoro: Biassono, Monza E Della BrianzaHai esperienza come magazziniere e sei in possesso del patentino del [...]
Categoria: Finanza / Contabilità - Impiegato ufficio amministrativoInizio previsto: 12/10/2020Luogo di lavoro: Biassono, Monza E Della BrianzaHai maturato esperienza presso l'ufficio amministra [...]