Fisher Clinical Services
Monza site is a world class contract manufacturing and development facility, specialized in aseptic injectable drugs, with a strong focus on biologics. Joining a global team and more than 1000 colleagues on site, the selected candidate will experience a smart, international, and fast-growing environment. With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D; in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you will do
You will join a newly-built and state of the art Pharmaceutical Development unit, and as a part of our pilot scale manufacturing department,
you will support our Clients in developing new manufacturing processes and technology transfer for small scale/clinical trial sterile production.
In this role you will lead client’s projects from a technical standpoint, developing the optimal manufacturing process, defining the equipment needed, and configuring manufacturing equipment to meet production requirements.
A hands-on, goal-driven attitude will be key in exceeding client’s expectations, and the ability to “think out of the box”, coupled with a strong technical experience, will help you in troubleshooting and finding new solutions to problems.
- As the technical owner of the project, defines the materials to be used during the manufacturing of liquid and lyophilized products and decides the manufacturing process flow.
- Act as the main point of contact with internal and external stakeholders, managing the approval process.
- Prepare the technical documentation required by internal SOP.
- Participate to clinical/commercial batches manufacturing inside PDS sterile suite.
- Update the clients about the state of the project, proactively anticipating issue and ensure a timely management of technical problems
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Chemistry/ CTF/ Biological Sciences or similar fields
- More than 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical R&D;, in engineering, manufacturing or quality units, preferably with liquid and lyophilized sterile injectables
- Experience with drugs formulation and aseptic manufacturing process
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and activities in a highly dynamic environment
- Fluent English and Italian
This role offers the opportunity to grow as a technical leader of R&D; manufacturing processes with state-of-the-art equipment and, as a client facing role, the chance to directly interact with pharmaceutical companies from all over the world and enhance your communication and project management skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
OPEN SOURCE MANAGEMENT SRL (Società autorizzata dal Ministero del Lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali Prot. n. 39/18376 del 21/12/2012) per innovativa azienda sita in provincia di Monza Brianza, spec [...]
Ricerchiamo e selezioniamo una figura da inserire nel nostro ufficio logistico. Il candidato dovrà: -garantire la regolarità, la qualità e la tempistica delle azioni necessarie per la consegn [...]
Società di medicina del lavoro cerca infermiere professionale per affiancamento Medico durante le uscite presso le aziende. Zona Monza e Brianza. Possibilità di utilizzo di un camper medico. [...]
Cerchiamo un addetto alle consegne sulla zona di Monza e limitrofi. Richiesta disponibilità immediata e valutiamo anche candidati alla prima esperienza lavorativa. [...]