Department of the Army
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Vicenza, Italy. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Child Development Center.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Serves as a team leader for program staff with responsibility for the operation and program in accordance with applicable regulations in one or more CY programs.
- Supervises children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events. Works within prescribed staff to- child ratio with children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of individual children and youth.
- Participates in conferences with parents, program staff, school representatives, and local installation command personnel.
- Instructs team members in specific tasks and job techniques; makes available written instructions, reference materials and supplies.
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- Citizenship eligible under Country SOFA Agreement
- Official No-fee Passport and Mission Visa
- Mission Soggiorno
- Regular and Recurring Contact with Children
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15m, and a Child Care Tier 1 background investigation is required.
- Must have current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations IAW current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
- For positions in Child Development Centers, possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
- Incumbent is legally required to report all suspected incidents of child abuse/neglect.
- Individual who have been trained will be required to administer routine and rescue medications prescribed by a physician to children/youth, perform CPR and first aid, and provide a reasonable accommodation to children/youth with a special need.
- Travel to on and off post locations may be required. Schedule may include irregular hours, evenings, and/or weekends. Duties involve working both indoors and outdoors.
- Successful completion of Lead Foundation Level training and annual training requirements is required.
- Must be 18 years of age at time of employment.
- In consideration of COVID-19, personnel within this area routinely wear personal protective equipment (cloth face coverings, latex gloves, and face shields) while performing their regular duties.
-Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate
.-Be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
1. Two years of specialized experience working in a group program with children or youth plus
2. An associate's degree or at least 60 semester hours with a major course of study (24 semester hours) with content directly related to the age group to which assigned, for example: Child Development Centers: Early Childhood Education/Child Development, Elementary Education, Special Education. School Age: Elementary Education, Child Development, Youth Development, Special Education. . General psychology/sociology coursework is not qualifying).
one of the following:
1. Possess and maintain one of the following directly related to the age group of the position to which assigned: Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential, Military School Age Credential, Army Youth Practicum or other nationally recognized Youth Development Credential.
2. A bachelor's Degree or at least 120 semester hours with a major course of study (24 semester hours) with content as indicated above.
Qualifications must be clearly verifiable in your resume.
At minimum a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
Proof of positive education must be uploaded at the time of application and prior to closure of vacancy announcement. In order to meet entry level requirement you must upload a copy of your HS Diploma, HS Transcript
(showing the completion date), GED certificate or proof of a college degree. To meet the requirements beyond entry level a college transcript showing course work will be required to validate the higher graded qualifications.
Transcripts must indicate course title, credits earned, date and type degree awarded, field, program, etc. Failure to provide this information may result in an ineligible status or may affect the overall rating. Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted during the application process. Prior to on-boarding the official transcript must be provided.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 1330 on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view kit, click this URL: ) (If URL does not work, copy and paste the URL into browser).
Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
Drug test required
Position sensitivity and risk
Non-sensitive (NS)/Low Risk
Trust determination process
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- Diploma/ GED
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- Diploma/ GED
- DA 3433
- DA 3434
- PCS Orders
- Reasonable Accommodation Documentation
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
Review our benefits
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Descrizione Affermata Azienda presente nel settore dell'arredamento in zona Polegge ricerca figura da inserire nell'organico con le presenti caratteristiche: 1) Residente nei Comuni limitrofi a [...]
Descrizione Ricerchiamo per negozio alimentare un/una addetto/a alla cassa. Preferibile con pregressa esperienza nel settore. Si richiede una buona dialettica e un'ottima propensione al lavo [...]
cliente: AziendaOrario di lavoro: Full TimeContratto: Assunzione direttaNumero posti: 1Luogo di lavoro: Montecchio MaggioreSei un neolaureato in INGEGNERIA MECCANICA/ MECCATRONICA/ ELETTRICA/ ELETTRON [...]
Per Casa di Riposo di Valdagno ricerchiamo un/una Operatore/Operatrice Socio Sanitario/a. Valutiamo profili residenti in zona, in possesso di attestato idoneo, con un minimo di esperienza nel ruolo. C [...]