Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in Rome. This is an initial 3 months contract with possibility of renewal.
The selected candidate will work both on-site in Rome and also remotely from home.
On-site rate EUR400.00 daily
Remote work EUR250.00 daily
We seek to hire a digital project manager to oversee the upgrade of agency's corporate CMS to its newest version, in close collaboration with the Information Communication Technology (ICT) Division.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Communications Officer, Web and Social Media in the planning,
execution and reporting of the migration/upgrade project. The Digital Project Manager will report to the Chief of Strategic Communications.
- Provide the vision and oversight required to deliver desired project requirements In conjunction with technical and business resources available
- Build a comprehensive project plan in collaboration with ICT
- Coordinate and work with ICT in all aspects of the corporate CMS upgrade
- Provides recommendations for improvements, particularly as it concerns information architecture and SEO, in line with best practices
- Review/modify Liferay templates as needed
- Oversee the execution of the work throughout all stages
- Maintain and provide regular project reports and status updates
- Ensure all products meet minimum standards of quality
- Coordinate the test, debug, QA, as required
- Ensure sufficient training for end users if required
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Advanced university degree in communication, web development, new media, development, international communications and/or related, extensive training and experience in digital communications and project management.
- Project management experience in the creation of websites within an enterprise-level ecosystem
- Project management certification and/or 5 years of experience
- Experience working with content management
- Strong communication, diplomacy, and people skills.
- Experience in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organization and file management skills.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Orienta SpA, ricerca per cliente operante nel settore di servizi di intrattenimento in contesto Retail, un/a PROJECT MANAGER con il compito di migliorare ed implementare i prodotti gestendo l'area d [...]
Il Master executive in Innovation Management & Service Design risponde all' obiettivo principale nel mercato della Digital Transformation: possedere competenze trasversali nel management di processi, [...]
Imille è un partner creativo per organizzazioni pronte ad accogliere il futuro. Creiamo prodotti, servizi ed esperienze per realizzare il pieno potenziale dei brand che si affidano a noi. Siamo indip [...]
Cosa ti aspetta - Gestirai il cliente dalla presentazione del progetto alla chiusura dello stesso. - Individuerai nuove opportunità di business ogni volta che se ne presenta l'occasione. - Organi [...]