Internship Channel Strategy
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to senior management. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving yours goals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in Vodafone. In fact, it will allow you to be part of the selection process for our Discover Program.
the intern will support the Vodafone business distribution channels strategy on all B2B segments.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support the analysis and evaluation of the cost of Vodafone Business's distribution channels
- Support in monitoring the sales performance of the channels;
- Analysis of the remuneration schemes for indirect distribution channels
- Support in preparing the communication towards external partners
- Support the definition of incentive systems for the direct sales force
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students or recent graduate in engineering or economics, with a keen sense of intrigue, a desire to fix anything and everything, great communication and team-working skills and a passion for making the experience of our customers the best in the business.
To join our Internship Program our qualifying requirements are:
- Confident in speaking in public/Storytelling (e.g. lead presentations)
- International Mindset;
- Analytic thinking & Problem solving;
- Strong pro-activity;
- Proficient both in Italian and in English;
- Excellent analytical mind-set, high attention to detail and desire to make improvements;
- Enthusiasm and motivation, fast learner and team player;
- Willingness to learn and teamwork through agile methodology
- Strong confidence with budget and planning analysis
- Ability to design and defend a Business Case within a complex stakeholders audience
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority
Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world, you will have the chance to invest in your personal development, experiment and innovate at pace. In Vodafone, you will find a fresh and dynamic environment with flexible working hours and top tech equipment. You will be part of a global community of graduates and will have the chance to confront yourself with top experts as well as participating to coaching & training classes. You will have business exposure and accountability from day one and you will work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to build our digital future. In addition, at Vodafone Village you will find smart spaces equipped with foosball, ping-pong and video games and you will enjoy your place even more hosting the main Italian digital events and meet-ups.
What are you waiting for? Let’s apply!
Società operante nel settore della consulenza informatica, cerca per ampliamento del proprio team .Net full stack developer - xamarin ,da inserire presso importante azienda cliente. Zona di lavoro [...]
Ricerchiamo project manager settore contract arredo/interni per gestione commesse su mercati internazionali. Richiesta esperienza e tassativa conoscenza della lingua tedesca ed inglese.. Prefer [...]
Azienda seleziona e forma animatori/animatrici mini club per imminente stagione autunno/inverno e prossima stagione primavera/estate anche prima esperienza!! agenzia di animazione attiva da 13 anni! [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per uno studio commercialista, una figura professionale da inserire per copertura posizione vacante: segretaria da studio commercialista per pratiche camera di commerci [...]