To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
As CPQ/EPC Architect you will support Salesforce Industries Professional Services and Salesforce Industries customers in their implementation of a Salesforce Industries project, performing architecture & design reviews, making recommendations for improvements and sharing industry best practices for a well performing and scalable solution. In order to succeed in this role, it’s crucial for you to start from a strong foundation of both industry expertise and technology.
This foundation includes an acknowledgement that the keys to every successful CPQ implementation are a sales catalog that enhances the end-user experience across all channels, a technical catalog that addresses the needs of provisioning, billing and fulfilment systems – and alignment between the two.
We are looking to expand our Professional Services team by hiring talented, enthusiastic and passionate CPQ & Product Model Architects.
- 5+ years’ extensive experience in the Telecommunications, Media or Energy industries supporting successful B2B or B2C digital transformations.
- You’ll have 5+ years’ experience of working on implementation teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful architect/design on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations. Performing design review and making recommendations is key.
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Salesforce Industries and/or Salesforce, and eager to break new ground.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a functional demo.
- Passionate about being hands on to demonstrate competence in Salesforce Industries' CPQ and Product Modelling capabilities.
- Enjoy solving challenging problems.
- Deep product modelling skills and understanding of how catalogs need to be constructed to simplify the sales experience.
- CPQ design improves skills to produce optimal order capture flows while collaborating closely with other teams.
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc).
- Ability to conduct design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and ability to follow-up for customer success.
- Salesforce platform skills.
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field.
- Salesforce certifications such as Administration, Developer, Cloud, etc.
- TM Forum (SID, eTOM) knowledgeable.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
JOB Aut. Min. Lavoro n 13/I/0001610/. del // per importante catena di negozi di accessori per la casa cliente ricerchiamo un/a addetto/a alle vendite magazziniere con esperienza pregressa nella mansio [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Importante Azienda Italia spa, Specialty Hospitality&Food;, ricerca per importante cliente nel settore della GDO degli ADDETTI VENDITA/SCAFFALISTI Luogo di lavoro: Mil [...]
DESCRIZIONE Oj eventi, attività in costante sviluppo operante in tutto il Nord , ricerca per ampliamento organico 3 consulenti per semplice telemarketing e consulenza commerciale da casa. Che cos [...]
Dialogatore Save the Children. STAI CERCANDO UN LAVORO FLESSIBILE CANDIDATI PER SAVE THE CHILDREN Essere un dialogatore in house per Save the Children ti permette di entrare nel mondo del lavoro e di [...]