Present in 20+ countries ShippyPro is a multi-language Shipping Management Software that helps Merchants and Omnichannel brand to ship their e-commerce orders. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and ShippyPro provides the easiest one. We love change and transformation, so we’d like to drive Innovation and Sustainability into the shipping world! How? Simplicity is one of our keywords. Innovation and Simplicity together make shipping accessible to everyone. ShippyPro is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We're building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at ShippyPro. We have a no door policy,
that means we encourage openness, honesty and respect for other points of view.
Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we are food lovers (most of all the Italian one, of course)! Looking for a company where you can be part of a handsome team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
Please visit our website for more information.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Location: Florence, Italy
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer (5-6 years)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Opportunità Offriamo l’opportunità di ricoprire il ruolo di Revenue Manager per un noto gruppo alberghiero del segmento luxury in grande crescita. Responsabilità La persona riporta direttame [...]
Annuncio addetto alla vendita Siamo alla ricerca di un addetto alla vendita che abbia una forte conoscenza e passione per il mondo delle moto con un’esperienza anche minima nella vendita. La risor [...]
PROGECO ENGINEERING SERVICE Srl (P.E.S.) è un'Azienda Italiana che fornisce servizi di: Ingegneria polidisciplinare, manutenzione e montaggio di impianti industriaIi, Service Management e Recruitment [...]
ADDETTO ALLA SEGRETERIA COMMERCIALE per affiancamento e apprendimento delle procedure relative alle attività commerciali dell'azienda e della gestione delle relazione con i client. Da svolgersi press [...]