As a Inside Sales Representative you are the key point of contact for our customers. The Inside Sales Representative will be in charge of service contract renewals, renegotiation of existing contracts, upselling of new solutions and services, leads and targets management, and administrative process related with service contracts. Inside Sales will also give support to the direct sales force, helping in new proposals and quotes.
- Lead the sales activity in the Installed Base customers under his responsibility and give support to the direct sales force, in order to create proposals and quotes for customers.
- Manage contract renewals in the Installed Base,
renegotiating with customers and increasing topline whenever possible. Manage service Installed Base, including contracts tracking, revenue and billing tracking, orders booking, etc…
- Lead upselling opportunities in the existing customers, including upgrades, new solutions, new services, or extensions.
- Manage leads and targets in existing customers coming from marketing campaigns and events, contacting and negotiating with customers to convert those leads and targets into real opportunities and orders
- Develop a strong understanding of the GE Healthcare product portfolio to offer creative solutions to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with high level decision makers.
- Customer facing and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office tools, SalesForce.Com and other CRMs in GEHC
- Must be willing to travel
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- EU Work Permit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, or a Healthcare related field
- Experience on commercials/sales activities in the healthcare sector
- Interest in Digital Health solutions, specially in the Imaging Diagnostic sector and prior experience/expertise with digital tools including: SFDC/CRM, data visualization, CPQ, social media selling
- Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills: strong communication and negotiation skills, effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills with persistence to overcome objectives.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Risorse Italia Srl, ente di formazione accreditato ricerca docenti di INGLESE/FRANCESE/SPAGNOLO/TEDESCO/PORTOGHESE per la sede di MILANO. REQUISITI: – Laurea/Diploma in lingue – Comprovata es [...]
Prestigiosa azienda ricerca candidati con il seguente profilo professionale: php developer. Il candidato ideale dovrà avere le seguenti competenze obbligatorie: - comprovata esperienza nello svi [...]
- Junior Logistic Analyst con inglese sostituzione maternità Milano - Azienda multinazionale Il nostro cliente Multinazionale operante nel settore elettronica di consumo La figura ricercata [...]
- Studio Legale e Tributario - Big Four - Consulenza ordinaria e straordinaria Il nostro cliente Il nostro cliente è una Big Four. La figura ricercata Il/la candidato/a si occuperà delle segu [...]