We are challenging the traditional Sales role by driving the focus away from on-off sales pitches and independent pipeline creation. Instead, our world-class customer-facing sales team spends the vast majority of their time doing what great salespeople do best: building solid foundations and cultivate relationships with prospects to help drive their success.
Our team gets excited knowing that they are refining their sales execution skills through conversations and challenging the way a prospect views a problem while providing them with proven, investment-worthy solutions.
We believe that is the essence of what makes great salespeople great, and we expect our team to grow into great salespeople.
What You Will Be Doing
What you won’t be doing
You will not be creating independent pipelines of short term, low margin deals or cold calling deal identification with one-off sales pitches.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of the customer engagement calls would include asking probing questions to identify the customer's business needs and pitching delivery guides to position our solutions as a differentiated solution to an ubiquitous problem in the industry. You would share compelling demo narratives that bring the software to life and exemplifies how our solutions provide extreme value to their business. Our playbooks guide you through effective presentation formats to connect how our solutions provide long term value, leading to next steps and ultimately contractual relationships.
Our world class customer-facing conversationalists have the predisposition to educate and a commitment to detailed task management.
- Prior experience in a customer facing role within the B2B/Software/SaaS/Technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2+ years of closing experience in a customer facing/customer contact role within the B2B Software/SaaS/Technology industry
- Excellent conversationalist who intentionally drives conversations to understand challenges within a prospects business and identify solutions within the portfolio to alleviate those challenges.
- Holds themselves independently accountable for meeting goals/deliverables
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced results-oriented environment
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
This role is expected to work during local standard business hours however, flexibility to accommodate business hours across various time zones (as-needed).
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4338-IT-Milan-BusinessDevelo.002
Show moreShow less
Payroll Specialist : We are looking for a passionate Payroll Specialist to join our Client Services Team. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for serving ADP clients in order to deliver World Class [...]
STAFF SPA Agenzia per il Lavoro, filiale di MILANO, ricerca per azienda cliente operante nel settore della GRANDE DISTRIBUZIONE MACELLAIO BANCONISTA JUNIOR La risorsa inserita all'interno del repart [...]
Per realtà aziendale operante nel settore della produzione video, ricerchiamo una/o segretaria amministrativa, anche prima esperienza, con predisposizione ad imparare e voglia di miglioramento contin [...]
Sinergica Eco Servizi è un'innovativa società di servizi, concepita e strutturata per integrare le aziende in un ampio ventaglio di attività. Per un nostro cliente ricerchiamo Esperti Addetti/e al [...]