LocalBini is the go-to platform for cultural, fun or exclusive City Experiences across Europe with Locals. From a secret boutique shopping Experience with a gemologist, to wine-tasting with an expert sommelier, LocalBini.com features authentic city Experiences that people can book based on their interests (eg. art, architecture, foodie, nightlife, history etc.).
As a reaction to the Corona virus and the new reality, LocalBini has created this internship with the purpose to allow students in the hospitality (or related) industry to still conduct their internships in the ﬁeld of studies during these times.
ABOUT COMMUNITY CREATION INTERN
Your main task is to identify and build relations with local communities in the town where you conduct this remote internship. The goal is to attract new Locals to our community and hence to increase the variety of the experiences offered to the world.
The internship is structured in the following core phases:
- Fully comprehend LocalBini’s standing as a brand.
- Understand the key areas of development for LocalBini and the company’s overarching mission.
- Being aware of LocalBini’s USPs and scope of services, as well as potential future features/services.
- Identify all possible communities.
- Reach out and build relations with some of the local communities.
- Recruit and onboard new Locals to the LocalBini community.
- Present your results to management.
- Improve and iterate your approach.
- Suggest new ideas for community building.
- Document your work and your established relations.
- Optional: Report/thesis writing.
- Very good English written and verbal skills.
- Strong social competences.
- Being pragmatic and able to execute (“just-do-it”).
- Flexibility to working times/hours (depending on the community you are approaching).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A remote only internship conducted at the place of your studies or hometown.
- A meaningful internship at 40%-100% for the duration of 2-6 months.
- Insights into a startup, full integration into the team even in the remote only setup.
- Training and lots of responsibility.
- Upon successful completion, an internship reference letter with your accomplishments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: €0.00 per month
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
DESCRIZIONE Primaria Agenzia Nazionale, excellent partner di Vodafone Italia SpA, ricerca 20 risorse da inserire nel proprio organico di Call Center Outbound. Per idoneita alla selezione del per [...]
Descrizione Cerco personale per un distributore di carburanti con esperienza con buone capacità' dialettiche ,Roma via del trullo 165- 167 (Importante Azienda 25 anni) Il presente annuncio è r [...]
Sei un parrucchiere affermato ami il tuo lavoro ma non valorizzano i sacrifici che fai sei volenteroso,dinamico, professionale ti ritieni più bravo di quel che ti rendono vorresti avere la libertà d [...]
DESCRIZIONE Azienda leader nel settore della BIO ENERGIA e della DISTRIBUZIONE ed EROGAZIONE dei CARBURANTI ricerca nuovo personale maschile e femminile da adibire al RIFORNIMENTO DEGLI AEREI press [...]