Upwork has partnered with a large technology company who needs an IT Administrator. Our client empowers every person and organization to achieve more and to continue that mission they need an expert Italian speaking Office 365 Administrator.
This is a terrific opportunity for professionals who are seeking long-term work with a great team! You get to work remotely (from your home office), flexible schedule/shifts, and more. If you are a freelancer, or looking for a side job, or looking for a more flexible way to work full-time, we want to talk to you!
- Communicate your daily working hours through sharing your calendar with the client.
- Deliverables will be solutions to IT tickets,
which come in through emails, chat, phone calls, and formal requests using O365 troubleshooting tools.
- The IT ticket needs will vary depending upon the request; they typically include questions surrounding knowledge of the O365 web application, registering and buying domains, downloading and installing Office, and using the O365 feature set.
Technical Experience Required:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; Level II or above technical support experience.
- Experience with O365 troubleshooting tools.
- Must have experience in an O365 Administrator role.
- Expert experience with Exchange Online.
- Expert experience with SharePoint Online.
- Expert experience with Azure Active Directory and networking.
- Basic knowledge on PowerShell (basic commands/scripting).
- Managing and troubleshooting Skype for Business Online, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Experience with DirectSyn (AD Connect) setup and configuration.
- Experience with DNS including setup.
- Knowledge on ADFS.
- Ability to deploy apps to the Office 365 environment.
- Ability to build competency in team to deliver customer requirements.
- Excellent and professional Italian speaking and chat skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Experience communicating with email, chat, and phone.
- Windows 10 on your device.
- A remote work environment conducive to the job (with internet speeds of 10mbps or greater preferred)
- A headset or mic so customers can hear you clearly.
- Be available to start immediately is preferred.
- Flexible schedule; 20 hours a week or 40 hours a week is preferred but other shifts are available.
- Work with a multinational technology company.
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per prestigiosa azienda cliente: 1 addetta/o all'ufficio del personale con esperienza. La risorsa ideale è in possesso dei seguenti requisiti: - sa elaborare e cont [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda cliente n°3 figure di addetti/e alle pulizie da inserire in organico presso centro commerciale. Si ricercano profili giovani preferibilmente con esperienz [...]
NOVACASA con sede in Roma via Properzio 5, seleziona personale per ampliamento del proprio organico dell’Area di Roma Centro Il candidato ideale è una persona, preferibilmente, con esperienza già [...]
Per prestigioso contesto in ambito cosmetico ricerchiamo un PREPARATORE MISCELATORE per la mescola di prodotti cosmetici. è richiesta la provenienza dal settore specifico o eventualmente da quello fa [...]