Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Connected Drones Manager
Invest in your entrepreneurial spirit and bring your innovative approach to Accenture.
We are looking for a manager to help us take advantage of all the opportunities drones offer. In partnership with the Chief of Industry X/Mobility X, you will expand Accenture’s offering to its clients and actively participate in building your team.
- Identify synergies with other project teams, to gather needs, use cases and opportunities (e.g. Aerospace & Defense)
- Enrich innovation projects by using Drones (Logistics, Precision Farming for agriculture, Video Surveillance in Industrial Plant Management, Mobility and Security)
- Run a R&D; Drones laboratory, making sure you have the needed tools to develop prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Work with other Stakeholders who experiment on Drones (Partners, Universities, Customers), to continue to enrich the Accenture ecosystem
- Manage tender processes, including collecting requirements and up to the financial quote, coordinating with internal teams and ensuring technologically distinctive content
- Investigate drone legislation and regulatory constraints
Behind every successful Accenture project there is an innovative strategy. You'll aid business evolution by giving space to intuition and creativity. You will work with top professionals where you can express your value. Make a difference by addressing customers' demands by being inspired by to what our teams did for Siemens. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-siemens
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have at least six years’ experience in the management and development of innovative projects with a high technological content
- You have in-depth knowledge of Aerodynamics, Aircraft Performance, Helicopter Design and Aircraft Propulsion
- You have Full Stack Skills (Architect, Developer, Security) with business acumen
- You are familiar with the functional design of services and its applications on drones / UAV / multi-UAV / UAS
- You are Innovation Obsessed with passion for information technology and the latest Smart Products and a Startup mindset
- You have an Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree
- You are comfortable interacting with other Stakeholders in an international environment preferably in English. Ability to communicate in German would be a bonus
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Nice to have:
- General knowledge of norms and legislation related to UAV at European EASA level
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Mia moglie lavora all'ospedale di Parma e io lavoro a Torino. Abbiamo una bimba molto vivace e simpatica di 6 mesi e cerchiamo una figura referenziata per lei. Mia moglie inizia alle 07.00 e finisc [...]
Gi Group S.p.A. Agenzia per il Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 Prot. N° 1101 - SG- Iscr. Albo Informatico Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez.I) cerca: ADDETTO/A ALLO STOCCAGGIO: La risorsa sarà inserita in un [...]
Agenzia ricerca per azienda cliente: sviluppatori mobile senior (android e ios) i candidati devono possedere le seguenti competenze: sviluppatore senior android - almeno 2 anni di esperienza nel [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro seleziona per importante azienda operante nel settore metalmeccanico, un addetto macchina cnc. Requisiti: diploma tecnico. Esperienza nell'utilizzo di macchine utensili a [...]