We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is, to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Last year we raised an initial investment of €50 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors. Having recently won the Paris tender, we are becoming one of the big players in Europe.
What You'll Do
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 13 cities across, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland.
- Help us to develop, improve and optimise processes;
- Work on recruitment, formation and management of our local teams;
- Monitoring and follow daily KPI’s to manage the operations, and work continuously on improving those;
- Organise scheduling, attendance, and general administration of your operations team;
- Oversee operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safety;
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics;
- Be in touch with other operating local teams;
- Own special projects.
What you’ll need:
- You speak fluent Italian and English
- A great mix between “ground-work” and analytics skills
- Initiative spirit, with a capacity to innovate
- A results-oriented culture and a tireless determination
- 6 months internship, based in Turin, Italy
- Competitive monthly salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- A stimulating environment in a booming company
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Show moreShow less
WE PLUS SPA ricerca uno Stagista Java Il percorso di formazione on-the-job permettera di acquisire competenze di programmazione grazie all'inserimento in un team di sviluppatori. Ricerchiamo le [...]
DESCRIZIONE Agenzia di servizi, ricerca personale da impiegare come addetto alla sicurezza in negozio a Torino. Mansione: attivita di controllo e vigilanza all'interno del negozio control [...]
DESCRIZIONE Si ricercano Caposquadra addetti al volantinaggio residenti a Torino necessariamente con esperienza nel settore e in possesso di mezzo di trasporto e Partita Iva. Si richiede disponibil [...]
Ricerchiamo 2 Infermieri da inserire in struttura per anziani sita a Torino nord. Si richiede: Laurea in Infermieristica Regolare iscrizione all'OPI Disponibilita immediata e a lavoro su [...]