At Just Eat, our purpose is “Serving the World’s Greatest Menu. Brilliantly.” One of the key drivers to achieving this is to ensure we have a full breadth of choice for our consumers from restaurants which provide every cuisine, for every occasion, to every location and provide exceptional customer service with every order.
- As Acquisition Executive you will be responsible for signing new restaurants in order to increase Just Eat market share in your area. The successful candidate will be a professional sales person who can demonstrate consistent over achievement within a sales role; she/he will be self-motivated, focused and
- Will be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to driving incremental sales.
- Responsible for developing Just Eat Restaurant Estate in the cities of your responsibility
- Guarantee the best offer in terms of Restaurant quality and cuisine mix
- Sign the best restaurants to consolidate pre-established areas on the basis of the target lists provided
- Collection and organization of restaurant information to ensure they start the best way possible
- Promoting restaurant partners advocacy in order to turn them in Just Eat ambassadors
- Recovery of "not ready to go" restaurants
- Systematically use the CRM system (SalesForce.com) by recording all the activities carried out during the day
- Creation of exclusive partnerships and commercial offers
- Creation of a user friendly and convenient shopping experience for Just Eat customers
- Have a clear understanding and vision of the food delivery ecosystem and its evolution
Required skills and experience
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven field sales experience
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
- Commercial acumen, communication and negotiation skills
- Relentless, results-oriented, someone that wants to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Logical analytical problem solver with extremely strong attention to detail
- Able to set clear goals, devise plans, attend to appropriate details and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working with ambiguity within a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of the restaurant industry dynamics is advantageous
- Passionate about Just Eat, our vision and purpose
- Embodies our everyday values
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Azienda: Filiale di Sassuolo Tipo: Operaio Istruzione: Nessuno Esperienza: 0 - 2 anni Inizio lavoro: 09.08.2018 Cercasi addette per pulizia zona Cesena e provincia di Filiali di Banca. M [...]
Relizont Spa Filiale di Milano stata incaricata di ricercare per azienda cliente del settore servizi Operatore contact center per attivit inbound di risposta alle chiamate provenienti dagli assi [...]
Per il potenziamento della nostra filiale di CORSICO (MI) ricerchiamo: ADDETTO/A RICERCA E SELEZIONE - GESTIONE AZIENDE CLIENTI La risorsa avrà il ruolo di favorire l'incontro tra domanda e off [...]
SEI UNA FIGURA COMMERCIALE? STARLINE SRL Azienda Nazionale Leader prodotti beni durevoli TI STA CERCANDO PER INIZIARE UN PERCORSO DI SUCCESSO Azienda Leader distributore ufficiale per l'Italia dei [...]