We are looking for an experienced assistant to support the Marketing teams in Rome, reporting into the Country Marketing Director. As part of the team, you will understand their priorities and business model and you will be responsible for organizational and operational activities.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must. The team is relocating to Rome after 4yrs in the Amsterdam european headquarter,
so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix. Working cross functionally across multiple territories in EMEA and with US will be key, as well as having a clear communication in english.
The position will start in January 2021.
The Italian Marketing team is composed of multiple functions responsible for all titles, brand, social media, editorial and partnership mktg efforts within the country.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
- Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Supporting in additional projects if necessary based on business needs
- At least 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting at CMO level, and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps.
- Experience in an entertainment or media environment is ideal, interest in entertainment is a must.
Share this listing:
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per importante realtà multinazionale di sicuro interesse della zona di melara, persona con queste caratteristiche da inserire nella mansione di manutentore elettrico.. [...]
Azienda operante nel settore dell'energia, delle telecomunicazioni cerca agenti e venditori per la vendita dei nostri servizi. Offriamo: provvigioni ai massimi livelli, formazione e supporto costan [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro, ricerca per azienda cliente operante nel settore dei servizi, addetti alle pulizie si richiede: - esperienza nella mansione; - residenza in zona limitrofa al luo go di [...]
Azienda leader nell'area it sw development, ricerca con urgenza un sistemista networking che abbia esperienza di progettazione e realizzazione di sistemi e apparati nel settore tlc, progettazione di r [...]