The ADR will work directly with the Account Management Team to fuel the team's growth by sourcing new opportunities within our client base, their affiliates, and subsidiaries, as well as global divisions. This rep will not only help build processes, but also identify new ways to up-sell, cross-sell, and look for new business opportunities within our current client base.
Reports to: Account Development Manager
Location: Biassono, MB
- Expand our network of customers by supplying top-of-the-funnel flow of new opportunities to the Account Management team.
- Identify areas of opportunity within our customer base and engage those customers to build our up-sell and cross-sell pipeline.
- Represent Docebo brand as part of the expansion team to prospects and current customers.
- Co-own and manage a portfolio of clients expandable in EMEA territory: work alongside the paired Account Manager in order to identify the priority accounts and map parent, sister companies and subsidiaries.
- Map key decision makers and influencers, and access C-level executives.
- Prospect target accounts using a variety of methods incl. call, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Actively contributing with new and creative ways to uncover opportunities within your assigned accounts: eg. templates; campaign ideas etc.
- Drive an account expansion strategy in coordination with other internal stakeholders (Account Managers, Customer Experience etc.)
- Contribute to the design of the EMEA team's ADR playbook by helping test new methods, design new sequences, and educate their peers on their learning.
- Seeking coaching from your peers and manager to constantly improve existing skill set
- Fluent English
- 1+ year of experience of prospecting to enterprise (&major;) buyers and/or customer success
- Proven capabilities and skills in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time management
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic to exceed goals
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain control of conversation under pressure
- Fluency in more than one European language; Italian, Spanish, French and German is an advantage
- Previous experience of working in lead generation, sales, sales support and/or marketing
- Previous experience in high volume outbound cold calling
- Previous experience abroad or exposure to international environments
12 months fixed employment contract
Importante Azienda , di Verona, ricerca per cliente ADDETTA/O MENSA zona BIASSONO (MB)La risorsa inserita all'interno della mensa aziendale si occuperà del servizio agli ospiti, preparazione dei piat [...]
: Biassono ITALIADescrizione aziendaSynergie , di Monza, ricerca per importante multinazionale che opera nel settore petrolifero, un trasfertista manutentore meccanico. PosizioneLa risorsa si occupe [...]
Our ideal Account Executive is driven, curious, intelligent, and brings a solid prior experience in sales in similar quota-carrying roles within LMS/HR software solutions. Reports to: Regional Direct [...]
Descrizione Per azienda metalmeccanica di Biassono con produzione interna, ricerchiamo buyer con esperienza nel settore che si occupi di ordini d'acquisto diretto, gestione fornitori (gradito inglese [...]