The Customer Development Manager Beverage - alcoholic, non-alcoholic, carbonated and not, drinks - is responsible for direct commercial sales activities for A, B and C1 customers and maintaining and expanding relationships with customers and prospects.
The Customer Development Manager reports directly to the Commercial Director Food Ingredients.
- Accountable for Sales Revenue and Material Margin for selected customers (A, B and C1).
- Set strategies and targets for long term growth of A, B and C1 customers in sub-segment.
- Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool.
- Insure the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers (build a balanced portfolio of initiatives).
- Ownership of customers for selected accounts incl. lead generation, initial customer contact and customer visits, contract management (incl. negotiations and quotations) and deal closure.
- Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for key customers (e.g., A1).
- Plan and forecast segment sales in joint meetings with marketing, share information with supply chain.
- Gain and analyze complete market insight, indicators and trends of the assigned market segment and its (potential) customers.
- Influence individual (end) customer pricing.
- Influence account plans.
Key Performance Indicators
- Material margin and revenue (growth)
- Generation and follow up of opportunities (number, MM value, success rate)
- CRM adoption
- Number of customer visits
- Minimum number of buying customers
- Extension % share of wallet customers
- Number of new products (sales and promotion)
- Compile and register product customer potentials (market intelligence)
- Average sale per customer
- Rate of lost customers
- Quality of account plan and other management information
- Customer Focus
- Market Orientation
- Problem Analysis
- Result Focused
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or master degree, preferably in food ingredients
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in Production and/or R&D;
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- MS Office with focus on Excel and Power Point
- Communication skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Professional/technical expertise
- Age: 28 - 36
Why working at Caldic is a good idea
Learn, grow and contribute.
In order to make us a stronger, more innovative and inspiring company, we actively encourage our people to contribute their well substantiated ideas and cultivate their entrepreneurial spirit.
We give you a great deal of professional freedom and responsibility and offer you the opportunity to be decisive and work autonomously. We strongly support personal and career development.
We believe in investment in our people through on-the-job learning and formal trainings.
At Caldic you learn, grow and contribute to your success and that of our company and our customers.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and compensation pack, including bonus & benefits, sized on your skills and experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, pursuant Italian laws 903/77 - 125/91 - 215/03 and 216/03.
Caldic is an international distributor and producer for the chemical sector as well as for food and technical markets. We operate from 28 entities with 45 locations in 18 countries throughout Europe, Asia and North America and serve a variety of markets. Caldic is now a major player, acting as a valuable intermediary between customers and suppliers by offering services which add value to products for our customers. We provide our customers and suppliers with an extensive chemical distribution network. Thanks to our experience, we have developed knowledge of many products in various markets and applications. Our goal is to continuously improve our performance. Besides the distribution of chemical products, we place high priority on additional services for our customers. This results in logistic services, customized formulations and processes.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
Adecco Italia Spa ricerca, per azienda operante nel settore della logistica e trasporti, Autisti-Addetti alle consegne per deposito situato in zona ORIGGIO (VA). Le risorse si occuperanno della conseg [...]
Adecco ricerca dei magazzinieri per Amazon Italia Transport SRL, importante azienda multinazionale leader nel settore delle vendite online. La risorsa prescelta si occuperà delle attività di ricezio [...]
MansioneRandstad Italia ricerca per azineda metalmeccanica di Origgio un verniciatore industriale con esperienza.ResponsabilitaGradita esperienza nella verniciatura. CompetenzeDisponibilita a lavorare [...]
Categoria: Operai Generici - Operaio Generico ManifatturieroInizio previsto: 12/10/2020Luogo di lavoro: Saronno, VareseStiamo selezionando per multinazionale con casa madre in Belgio leader nel [...]