Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Arezzo, Italy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are searching for a Production Process Engineer, who will join our Electrification Business, Smart Powers Business
Line located in Terranuova Bracciolini. As a Production Process Engineer you will report directly to the Production
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
- Define the working phase sequence of new production process in order to achieve the targeted product cost and
- equipment investment budget.
- Ensure appropriate production methods, cycle-time, equipment performance, and materials/components in support of
- production targets.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities and work on implementing projects, ensuring adherence to
- timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Provide support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up.
- Evaluate new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, supporting the team in testing
- activities, approval criteria and eternal provider choices
- Take part at the new product industrialization, collaborating with R&D;, quality and testing department
- Master Degree in Mechanical, Electric or Management Engineering
- Fluency in English and in Italian language
- Experience in cross functional teams, in international and multicultural work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Autocad 2D (3D is a plus)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Azienda ricerca tirocinio revisore legale. Tipo di offerta: stage, tempo pieno esperienza: non richiesta luog o di lavoro: zona terranuova bracciolini requisiti titolo di studio minimo: dip [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Importante Azienda Italia Spa filiale di Terranuova Bracciolini, ricerca per azienda cliente settore sanitario delle risorse da inserire come infermieri. Responsabilita [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per azienda cliente un addetto al magazzino. Responsabilità la risorsa si occuperà della gestione del magazzino, preparazione ordini, carico e scarico della merce [...]
Contratto: somministrazioneLuogo di lavoro: terranuova braccioliniRandstad Italia Spa, filiale di Terranuova Bracciolini, ricerca per azienda cliente operante nel settore metalmeccanico una risors [...]