Dr. Martens - Airwair International Ltd
We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Lead the development and implementation of the Dr Martens brand positioning and awareness across the Italian Market in all channels.
You will manage all Marketing activity across Italy and work closely with the local country Marketing Managers within EMEA to ensure compelling Marketing strategies across the region to deliver sustained love of the brand within our target consumer segments and fuel our accelerated business performance.
- Consumer centric: you will deeply understand our consumers and how they are inspired to love the Dr Martens brand
- You will drive consumer awareness and maximise performance within the applicable Italian territories.
- Creating both a compelling brand vision and maximising brand awareness to inspire our consumers.
- Design and evolve the Italian Marketing Strategy to leverage consumer insights and provide an integrated approach across Trade, Digital, Social, Events and PR etc
- Continuous analysis of the Italian Market, channels, products, consumer trends, insights, buying behaviours, return on investment, marketing spend and the competitive landscape across the territory to ensure optimised marketing spend to drive sales.
- Responsibility for optimising and managing the Italian Marketing budget.
- Ensure best in class activation of the Marketing Strategy at the point of sale, guided by your knowledge and understanding of consumers within the territory, the brand and competitors; ensuring our consumer and insights are all the forefront of all activation plans.
- Work with the Head of Marketing EMEA to ensure that the Global Marketing Strategy, campaigns, and calendar meet the Italian Marketing needs.
- You will work collaboratively with the EMEA Marketing Team, to review marketing activation results and to identify specific regional needs so as to ensure these are met in the overall campaign development and Go To Market approach.
- You will have commercial acumen and work closely with the Digital, Wholesale and VM team to maintain a strong and consistent brand footprint across our direct to consumer and wholesale channels. Specifically ensuring the consistency of:
- Brand and VM guidelines to support Stores
- Campaign messaging for Wholesale partnerships and Digital
- You will be responsible for implementing Trade Marketing Activations in country from the development of local partnerships to the organization of trade shows, trade PR, Shop in Shop and window take overs.
- It goes without saying that everyone at Dr. Martens is a team. Everyone is expected to take on other duties as needed.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Consumer-centric curiosity that burns into every decision you make
- The propensity to test, learn and disrupt
- A strong digital and data-led approach
- Proven experience and record of accomplishment of successfully leading a Marketing Strategy within the region. Multi-channel footwear or apparel industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to scale marketing activity across our consumer channels within the region (franchise, digital and wholesale)
- An in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape across Italy
- A great decision maker and strategic thinker with the ability to create solutions to support business strategy
- Strong commercial approach to deliver performance tracked back to bottom line results
- Able to influence, collaborate and engage at all levels and across the EMEA region
- Agility to continually respond to change and adjust approach
- Proficient communication skills in English, other European languages are advantageous
- Able to travel across the applicable Italian territories and occasionally to the UK
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
Show moreShow less
Stanley/Stella have ambitious plans, and we’re looking for superstars to help shape them. If you share our passion for sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are entirely at h [...]
For Us, It's A Mission At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and pass [...]
Position Description: About Lenovo Lenovo is a multi-billion Fortune Global 500 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure [...]
DELOITTE DIGITAL, SALES AND SERVICES EXCELLENCE, MANAGER What Impact will you make? YOUR OPPORTUNITY La Digital disruption non ha più a che fare solamente con la tecnologia, ma sta cambiando [...]