We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager that will discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. You will be part of the HR department based in Modena (Italy) and you will manage talent acquisition and engagement activities in support of the following countries where Expert.ai is operating: Spain, France, Germany, UK, Switzerland and USA. In this position you will report directly to the Chief People Officer, collaborating with the local HR people.
In this role you will be the main point of contact for the key Expert.ai managers, providing recruitment guidance with hiring and employment data, you will develop the recruitment strategy,
managing the full-cycle recruiting process and you will assist employees with onboarding and engagement throughout the employee life cycle. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company and you should be able to develop and facilitate employee engagement processes at all business locations.
- Define current staffing needs and the related recruitment strategy (including creation of job descriptions, job postings, recruiting channel development)
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source them; develop talent pool or social engagements
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, till the offer phase
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Assist in administration and onboarding of new hires
- Support the Chief People Officer in providing statistics and information to the management
- Prepare and maintain monthly employee reports, company organizational charts and other requested reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / economics / business or Humanities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruiting and/or in HR roles. We expect you to be experienced in recruiting and employment branding as well as in providing support with onboarding and acclimating new employees
- Experience in structured multinational group is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, the knowledge of Spanish or German will be considered as a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and relationship management
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
Show moreShow less
Si ricerca per azienda metalmeccanica di maranello (mo) un addetto al tornio cnc junior responsabilità la risorsa sarà inserita in un percorso di crescita in cui sarà formato sulla programmazio [...]
MAW Men at Work s.p.a. agenzia per il lavoro, Filiale di Sassuolo ricerca per azienda cliente operante nel settore ALIMENTARE un MANUTENTORE ELETROMECCANICO CON ESPERIENZA DI ALMENO 4 ANNI nel set [...]
Agenzia per il lavoro ricerca per importante azienda cliente leader in ambito sviluppo, simulazione e testing operante in ambito automotive e motorsport ( sede in cavriago - re ) un manutentore elettr [...]
MAW Men at Work s.p.a. agenzia per il lavoro, Filiale di Sassuolo ricerca per azienda cliente operante nel settore della metalmeccanica, UN SALDATORE A FILO E A TIG con conoscenza del disegno mecc [...]