At Cuebiq, we gather, analyze, engineer and visualize 5 billion GPS positions per day, with the mission of providing unique business insights and offline analytics to our clients through our Platform, Clara. Our Products help brands improve their marketing strategies and better market their products and services.
As Foundations Product Manager, you will be the leader of the foundational systems that power Cuebiq's product portfolio. A key focus for this role will be to drive forward the maturity and robustness of data pipelines to ensure a more technically and operationally scalable solution in the context of a platform strategy. To do so, you will partner with key stakeholders in the US and Milan, understand dependencies across teams,
perform customer discovery to uncover and validate opportunities, and collaborate with technical teams to vet feasibility and business viability and deliver solutions with excellence.
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, you'll work closely with counterparts in the Product, Data and Engineering (PDE) organization including the Technical Product Manager (TPM), Engineering Manager, Data Science and BI. More specifically you'll:
- Uncover and anticipate the needs of other teams within the PDE organization and the broader business to drive the product roadmap.
- Establish, manage and maintain a roadmap of priorities for the product team driven by data, validated learning and a keen understanding of cross-team dependencies.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Leads as part of the Product Release Management process for the Define-Design-Develop-Deliver phases of product development.
- In collaboration with a cross-functional stakeholder group, define go-to-market strategies and execute smooth product delivery including necessary documentation.
- Establish and manage metrics and milestones to ensure ongoing tracking of roadmap.
- Champion market feedback loop in the product innovation and development process by establishing clear processes to collect market feedback, issues/tickets, etc.
- Represent your product and set appropriate expectations with the business through product forums to ensure client teams have the right levels of support from Product.
- Understand and maintain ownership of product profitability to set and meet revenue expectations.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience working with complex data and analytics products
- Good understanding of Amazon Web Services technologies and big data capabilities
- Experience with Agile methodology
- You are a proven relationship builder, who works comfortably in matrixed and global environments
- You excel at leading and motivating teams that do not report to you as People Manager
- You are capable of making and understanding the impact of complex prioritization decisions under pressure
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in your work
- You have the ability to say no - and to explain why
- You're passionate about getting things done
- Bonus points for familiarity with the adtech and martech landscape
- Extra bonus points for experience with mobile iOS and Android development and mobile SDKs
- English C1 level is a must - you'll be interacting daily with the NY office!
The perks we offer:
- Pre-Covid days we traveled a lot, enjoyed our amazing offices with ping pong table, fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area. We had a learning time every Friday in the office just before the aperitivo!
- Now, since we are all remote-working since the Covid outbreak, still enjoy Zoom aperitivo and having a laugh together
- The future? For sure we'll continue to value most life-work balance as we always have. We will define perks and operating mode in the times to come
Cuebiq is a consumer insights and measurement company, providing brands and marketers a trusted, high quality, and transparent currency for offline visitation data to map and measure the consumer journey. With Cuebiq's first-party, location based analytics and measurement, clients can make more-informed business decisions and marketing strategies.
Cuebiq is at the forefront of industry privacy standards, follows a privacy compliant framework in its data collection, and is one of the very first location providers certified by leading privacy association, NAI.
Maxi Zoo Italia S.p.A. realtà estremamente dinamica appartenente al Gruppo Fressnapf che, con oltre 1500 Punti Vendita in tutta Europa, rappresenta la più grande catena europea del settore Pet, rice [...]
F/E developer- FULL REMOTE: Per il potenziamento dell'area IT di un cliente operante nel settore elettronica siamo alla ricerca di un/a: F/E developer Il candidato ideale possiedei segu [...]
Cegeka è un full ICT service provider presente in 10 Paesi europei. Con un fatturato di 561 milioni di euro e oltre 5000 dipendenti, il gruppo Cegeka rappresenta una realtà internazionale di primo p [...]
Frame, azienda plurimandataria sul territorio di Milano, ricerca 4 figure per attività di acquisizione e mantenimento clientela. Si richiede disponibilità immediata e in full time. Si valutano anche [...]