PROJECT MANAGER R&D; PRODUCT CARE
Join us during the industry 4.0 transformation in Susegana Food Preservation factory.
Coordinate the projects in a dynamic, international environment within the most exposed team within R&D; organization. Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive Product Care activities constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
The mission of the role is to coordinate a project team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
On a REGULAR DAY AT WORK your responsibilities will include:
- Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
- Drive and manage subsystem projects
- Define and implement new features and aesthetical design
- Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
- Drive standardization
- Lead project teams
- Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
- Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
- Participate in platform- and variant teams
- Define input for Bill of Material
- Organize test- and pilot series with the production
- Contact with suppliers
- Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools etc
- Create component and product specifications
- Support user manual creation
- Team oriented and good communication skills
- Respect of culture diversities and ability to tailor the communication on the people.
- Ability to take initiative, proactive
- Consumer insight mindset
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
- Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas.
- Willing to travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years of experience in projects management
- Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
- Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred).
- Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
- CAE knowledge.
- Knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries.
- Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting) and assembling.
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
- Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience as project leader in mechanical environments
- Knowledge in components development
Per un nostro Cliente di Susegana (TV) siamo alla ricerca di un INGEGNERE GESTIONALE per una SOSTITUZIONE DI MATERNITA'. Il candidato ideale sarà un neolaureato in Ingegneria Gestionale (o Economia [...]
Per un nostro Cliente di Susegana (TV) siamo alla ricerca di un INGEGNERE GESTIONALE per una SOSTITUZIONE DI MATERNITA'. Il candidato ideale sarà un neolaureato in Ingegneria Gestionale (o Economia) [...]
DESCRIZIONE Addetta Accoglienza Importante Azienda Provincia di treviso Giorni: Martedi, mercoledi,giovedi Orari: 14,30/20 Caratteristiche: ottime capacita relazionali ed empatia [...]
MansioneRandstad di Conegliano (TV) seleziona operai alimentari addetti al confezionamento per situata in zona Susegana (TV). La ricerca è scopo inserimento in . ResponsabilitàIn sinergia con [...]