Amazon EU SARL (Italy Branch)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Italian
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a high bar for accuracy
- This leader is an owner and expected to work autonomously in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Practical administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and managing change
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- A history of developing strong, value-added partnerships
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
The Onboarding Support Coordinator will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our new Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) within Amazon's last mile logistics operation. This person is an important partner in supporting DSP onboarding and ensuring that the onboarding process is followed and DSPs are set up and ready to go on Day 1. You will provide customer obsession in the onboarding experience by providing the knowledge our partners need to be successful. You will be the face of the onboarding journey and work in partnership with the EU learning and development project manager to evolve the tools and processes for business needs that make our new entrepreneurs successful. This role will require frequent travel, up to 75% in peak periods.
Our Delivery Service Partner onboarding support role works closely with a team of business coaches and program managers.. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven record of accomplishment for taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support DSPs in all steps of their onboarding until the start of business operation.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the applicant’ to ensure that we’re designing programs that raise the bar on customer experience
- Creating individual onboarding plans for each DSP leveraging internal Amazon tools
- Completing key steps of the onboarding process leveraging multiple Amazon tools
- Identifying opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
- Drive & create SOPs for gaps in existing processes
- Proficient in German
- Prior logistics experience
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
AXL PROFESSIONISTI SANITA', Seleziona due OPERATORI SOCIO SANITARI per ospedale in zona Sesto San Giovanni. Le risorse verranno inserite presso reparto Covid di bassa-media intensità. Per la posizi [...]
Openjobmetis Spa filiale di Puegnago ricerca 1 IMPIEGATO/A BACK OFFICE COMMERCIALE ESTERO per azienda zona Puegnago del Garda Richieste: - Precedente esperienza, anche minima, in attività di gest [...]
Sei allegro, alla mano e con un forte spirito positivo?? Sei portato ad ascoltare le persone e ad aiutarle a raggiungere i loro obiettivi? DentaLead cerca TE! Stiamo ampliando la rete dei consule [...]
Reliable Level s.r.l., azienda di Servizi IT con sede a Roma e Milano, operante su tutto il territorio nazionale, ricerca per inserimento nel proprio organico 1 DBA Oracle con sede finale a Roma. [...]