Are you energized by an engineering role that enhances your technical capabilities and allows you to shape process improvement across the site? If so, this Process Engineering role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This role will be responsible to design and implement highest standard solutions and promote continuous improvement of process equipment and systems within the assigned business segment, by pushing on boundaries of technology.
He/She must have a strong collaboration with manufacturing and QA and full alignment with AO Process Engineering Lead and Site Process Engineering Manager.
- Design and execute process technology projects in the Aseptic Operations business segment for Rosia Site.
- Drive execution of process engineering capex, with strong focus on standardization, robustness, harmonization of ways of working, systematic approach. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Ensure that all process engineering documents are maintained updated.
- Ensure the execution of projects within the approved scope, time schedule and budget. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Provide smooth handover of projects for new installations by proper involvement of stakeholders in all critical projects steps.
- Ensure adherence to cGMP's, GES, standard operating procedures, safety practices.
- Monitor quality metrics of the assigned process engineering activities in close collaboration with QA. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Responsible to support audits for topics related to his/her area of responsibility.
- Design solution to fix all process engineering gaps outcomed from Regulatory/Agency Inspection, Audit, Integration/remediation programs and all initiatives to improve compliance level (GMP and HSE).
- In the role of Project Manager, is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and cost control of assigned investments.
- In the role of Process Engineer is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and cost control of minor capex.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech Company
- At least 3 years of experience in Engineering Department
- Team Working capability
- Capability to manage multiple projects
- Understanding of finance related to Capital Projects
- Fluent English and Italian
Are you energized by an engineering role that enhances your technical capabilities and allows you to shape process improvement across the site? If so, this Process Engineering role could be an excitin [...]
Contesto e obiettivi formativi La risorsa in stage sarà inserita nel dipartimento Human Resources e avrà modo di familiarizzare e fornire supporto alle attività correlate alla gestione del persona [...]
Contesto Scopo del reparto sono le manutenzione preventive/correttive e migliorative delle equipment di processo del primario. L’ambito sono le manutenzione , la gestione della produzione e distri [...]
Contesto: Il reparto di Product Release & Complaint and Launches in new Markets gestisce, tra l’altro, tutto il processo di Rilascio dei lotti dei nostri Vaccini prima della immissione sul mercato [...]