Are you an experienced digital & media professional looking to take on a broader client-side responsibility? Keen to be part of a forward thinking media team and represent locally within the Italian market to a broad number of senior stakeholders? Are you passionate about driving innovation, effectiveness, and advertising’s role as a commercial growth driver for the business? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, employing over 100,000 people globally with offices in more than 115 countries, with more than a third in emerging markets.
GSK has a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries,
a network of 84 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D; centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
GSK Mission and Strategy - to help people do more, feel better, live longer
GSK is on a journey towards digital transformation to become the global leader in bringing the best in class analytics and insights, to serve the consumer and patient.
We are looking for a Media Manager in Italy to work within our EMEA media team. This role is responsible for partnering with our brand teams to develop & manage world-class, data-driven Communications Plans, with a strong focus on Digital, leveraging GSK’s scale in the marketplace and managing a cutting-edge agency model.
This person will work directly with the Italian marketing team with responsibility for ensuring our media investments are as effective as possible and that media drives commercial growth for the business. Additionally, you will collaborate cross-functionally and liaise with Insights, Analytics, Digital operations, Digital Tech, Finance and Global Strategic Integration Leads to ensure successful project delivery within the overall region.
Your responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Provide Brand Marketing teams across in Italy with paid media specialist resource to efficiently and effectively maximize return on the brand connections plan;
- Lead the strategic oversight of all paid media channel negotiations and stewardship;
- Support driving digital integration and innovation across Video, SEM/SEO, Display, Social, Strategic Media Partnerships, Programmatic and eCommerce;
- Raise capability across the marketing teams, helping GSK develop a better media ‘product’, and be known for it internally & externally;
- Own new ways of working between the brand teams and the agency and be responsible for ensuring they are followed in line with our global business ‘SRA’ prioritisation;
- Collaborate with Area Media Procurement Director on Direct/Agency, defining media agency scopes of work, management of media agency relationship;
- Utilize consumer insights, data, analytics and econometric learnings to deliver an ROI positive performance media program;
- Partnering with Procurement & Analytics to oversee efficiencies, effectiveness & savings;
- Collaborate with the EMEA Senior Media Director on the management of the overall media agency relationship as well as work with cross functional partner teams/agencies to align objectives and develop integrated connection campaigns;
- Work across boundaries by building and developing trusted relationships with key stakeholders in order to deliver a respected and authoritative media counsel, i.e. collaborate and lead media related projects with other functions (Digital, Insights, Analytics);
- Collaborate with and support Global Strategic Integration Leads to ensure global strategic guidelines are interpreted accurately by local media agency and executed brilliantly;
- Drive media innovation agenda across Italy working cross-functionally with areas content and digital teams.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience of at least 5 years with Media/Digital agencies, Media Mgt. department or Media Company (NB paid media/advertising experience is required);
- Expertise in digital marketing, cross-channel integrated media strategy and communications planning;
- Expertise in developing Digital buying strategies with a focus on Search (SEM/SEO), Social and Programmatic;
- Experience in analytical, empiric Media planning tools and holistic integrated strategy approaches;
- Significant experience working with Media partners such as Google and Facebook as well as local offline media players;
- Proven track record of driving a digital agenda in an organization with transformational results;
- Ability to build relationships and manage performance of key partners;
- Expertise in media environment within Italy (ie., cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc);
- Strong communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience working with Google tools and building enterprise-based use cases, plus knowledge of ad-tech and mar-tech platforms of local relevance.
- Thought Leadership on innovation and emerging media.
- Agility in thinking and action.
- Experience managing large, multi-national accounts.
- Ability to deliver complex programs across Italy (ie, ZBB, Synergies, PeopleCloud rollout, etc.).
- Experience in healthcare/consumer healthcare/CPG communications.
Bep's la più grande realtà di negozi specializzati nella vendita di accessori auto, moto e bici seleziona: INSTALLATORE/ELETTRAUTO/MECCANICO RICERCHIAMO: candidati dinamici, solari con buona predisp [...]
Site Name: Baranzate Posted Date: Oct 20 2020 Are you looking for an opportunity to manage sales & marketing activities to drive recommendation of healthcare professionals? If so, this is the opp [...]
Categoria: Segreteria / Servizi Generali - Segretario/a commerciale/Marketing/Ufficio VenditeInizio previsto: 11/10/2020Luogo di lavoro: Baranzate, MilanoAdecco Italia S.p.a. ricerca, per import [...]
DESCRIZIONE Risorse - - Aut. Min. Prot. n. 1143 S.G. del .12., per importante operante nel settore della detersione certificata biologica della persona, cerca: REGULATORY AFFAIRS Mansioni: La [...]