Crewlink specialise in the Sourcing, Training and Employment of Cabin Crew, and our clients include some of the leading airlines in Europe.
We are delighted to announce that we are currently accepting Applications for Cabin Crew positions across Europe for 2021.
We are delighted to recommence our recruitment activities. Our Recruitment Days will look a little different but we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
1. Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
2. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm)
and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
In order to be considered, please make an Online Application.
Careers take off with Crewlink!
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky
assistente di volo, hostess, cabin crew, steward, alitalia, assistente, trasporti, aeroporto by helplavoro.it
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.