Savignano sul Rubicone
The Nespresso story begin with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
- Nespresso in Italy, Boutique Savignano sul Rubicone c/o Romagna Shopping Valley
- Permanent Contract
- Full Time
- 3-5 years of experience in direct customer sales;
- Experience in team performance management (coaching and feedback)
Boutique Manager drives the Boutique to reach sales/profit targets and reinforce customer’s loyalty by provinding an outstanding customer experience.
He/she will be responsible to guarantee the perfect execution in delivering the sales strategy, boutique operations and compliance.
A day in the life of... Boutique Manager
- Lead sales and service in Boutique;
- Achieve the sales and profitability targets by an effective setting and day-to-day monitoring of commercial goals and providing action plan to close eventual gaps;
- Optimize the use of Boutique resources to keep under control cost efficiency: holidays, overtime management, effective workforce planning, maintenance costs, scope of supply for tasting and visual;
- Motivate & equipe coffee specialist in providing an outstanding Customer Experience to ensure the loyalty of our clients;
- Create action plans to increase business performance or service quality;
- Provide insights and feedback to Area Manager to insure the client voice and needs are included in all initiatives;
- Ensure the effective management of back-office operations by following local and global boutique guidelines and procedures, ensuring consistency and compliance;
- Create a high performing team by countinously aligning the team on Boutique and Individual perfomance (Boutique KPIs);
- Sustain the development of individuals by a costant training, feedback, mentoring and coaching;
- Manage and follow up of low performers;
- Act to perform the recruiting process for Boutique staffing.
What will make you successful
- Basic Knowledge of local employment terms and regulations;
- Business and customer oriented;
- Passion and interest in Nespresso products and in coffee;
- Create a climate of trust in which people want to do their best;
- Coach the team and give direct actionable feedback;
- Leverage performance, development and talent processes to build people capabilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Multitasking and problem solving attitude;
- English speaker;
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Willingness to work with challenging hours: evening shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, at opening and closing times.
Mostra le tue capacità professionali all'azienda, compila il form e lascia un tocco personale nella lettera di presentazione, aiuterà il recruiter nella scelta del candidato.
: ROMA OFFICE Confidential , (Aut. Min. // Prot. n. 1101-SG) per la divisione Confidential Fashion & Luxury, specializzata nei servizi per le risorse umane per le aziende del mondo della moda, de [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Importante Azienda Technical e la divisione di Importante Azienda specializzata nella ricerca & selezione di profili qualificati del settore meccanico, elettrotecnico e meta [...]
: CESENA Confidential ., di Cesena (Aut. Min. // Prot. N1101-SG) cerca per importante alimentare (FC) UN/UNA ADDETTO/A ALL?INVENTARIO Descrizione mansione: Le risorse selezionate si occup [...]
Per azienda cliente stiamo ricercando un OPERAIO METALMECCANICO SALDATORE. La figura sara inserita nel reparto di produzione e si occupera della lavorazione dei pezzi metallici, in particolare della s [...]