ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
As a proactive member of the Global Legal team, this role will assist in the provision of effective and timely legal services to ATS Group’s Italian divisions, with the purpose of facilitating the achievement of strategic objectives while protecting the companies’ interests.
- Provide legal services to internal clients touching on all aspects of business operations, including corporate governance, legal compliance, customer, partner, and supplier contracts, litigation management, intellectual property rights management, leasing, and employment.
- Contract work will include contract review, proactive negotiation support, and post-contract operational support.
- Promote compliance with corporate policies, internal controls, and contracting practices.
- Support, facilitate, and promote all other legal roles within the ATS Group of companies.
- Identify and manage business risk.
- Assist others with specific mandates, including mergers and acquisitions. This will include taking on region-specific responsibilities as directed.
- Formulate meaningful KPIs that his/her mandate can be measured against.
- Actively collaborate on a cross-functional basis and influence others through demonstrated expertise. Work effectively in a dynamic global team environment with minimal supervision.
- Work with and manage external counsel.
- Identify strategies to protect Group company interests and minimize legal exposure.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
- Adhere to health and safety rules and procedures.
An Italian law degree
The individual must have exceptional analytical, interpersonal, communication, drafting, and negotiation skills. The individual must also have good commercial judgment and decision making ability. Excellent legal skills, including an advanced knowledge of Italian governance matters, compliance, and contract law are required. Travel will be required from time to time
Fluency in both Italian and English languages is a requirement.
Manpower srl, filiale di Faenza ricerca per importante azienda cliente: MONTATORI MECCANICI MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE ESPERTI. Il candidato, in possesso di un diploma tecnico meccanico/meccatronico, rispo [...]
Manpower srl, filiale di Faenza ricerca per importante azienda cliente: MONTATORI MECCANICI MACCHINE AUTOMATICHE ESPERTI. Il candidato, in possesso di un diploma tecnico meccanico/meccatronico, rispon [...]
Nuovo Arriva prima della concorrenza. Candidati ora. Valutazione Mansioni La persona da inserire dovrà occuparsi di tutti gli aspetti legati alla spedizione di macchinari e prodotti destinati a clien [...]
DESCRIZIONE Mansione Per azienda cliente situata nei limitrofi di Faenza, Importante Azienda Italia filiale di Faenza seleziona un addetto all'assemblaggio e confezionamento. Responsabilita [...]