Artemest is the first curated online marketplace to bring the best Italian luxury crafts in the categories of design furniture, lighting and home décor to an audience of art connoisseurs and beauty lovers around the world.
Our mission is to preserve the rich Italian cultural heritage and become the destination where the most beautiful things on Earth can be found.
We are creating an international team of people passionate about Design & Luxury and willing to work in a dynamic, tech-oriented and ever-changing environment.
At Artemest you will have the chance to express your ideas and make things happen.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team of young and talented professionals.
To enhance its Team, Artemest is looking for a motivated, organized and self-starter Customer Care Intern (professional proficiency in English) with the following focus areas: order management, delivery and post-sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer support (in English) through emails and calls
- Understand customers’ requests and use problem solving skills to meet their expectations
- Be a reliable advisor in the whole purchasing experience, with main focus on the purchase, delivery and post-sales phase
- Interact with our network of Italian artisans to negotiate the best solution for the company and its clients
- Monitor and manage the full order lifecycle and be the point of contact to our artisans and customers for order related questions.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with other internal Teams (Logistics, Product Management, Finance and Technology) to ensure a high-quality customer experience
- Suggest retention initiatives and contribute to improve customer loyalty
- Continuously evaluate internal customer care processes and propose business development initiatives
Desired Skills And Experiences:
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills, with strong orientation to results
- Able to manage relations and negotiations, with excellent communication skills
- Attention to details, precision, flexibility and entrepreneurial attitude
- Professional proficiency in English, Italian native (any other language is a plus)
- Previous work experience is considered a plus
- Starting date: January 2021
- Duration: 6-months internship
- Compensation: 600€ per month
- Positive Workplace. We’re a young team (29 on avg.) that works in harmony and with extreme passion.
- Go beyond base responsibilities and make things happen. We’re always looking for people eager to step up their tasks and skills.
- Innovative and tech-oriented environment. We’re changing the way people buy, sell, and perceive luxury.
Per conto di unaffermata cliente, leader sul territorio nazionale nellinstallazione di scaffalature industriali tradizionali e speciali, impianti autoportanti ed automatici, in grado di offrire un ser [...]
DESCRIZIONE Importante Azienda STEP, Azienda Leader nel settore delle telecomunicazioni, seleziona PROMOTER per attivita di promozione Kena Mobile presso i Centri Commerciali: - " MILANOFIO [...]
DESCRIZIONE Zocchi C. ha fatto richiesta per camini e stufe a Milano. Importante Azienda è il portale leader dei servizi che ti mette in con nuovi clienti senza intermediari e abbonamenti. Di segui [...]
DESCRIZIONE L' Transportation Logistics LTD ricerca un Assistente Logistic Manager La nostra società fornisce i servizi logistici integrati che comprendono il processo intero, a partire dalla ric [...]